What was the last DVD you bought and why?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Wallace & Gromit: A matter of Loaf and Death, because I like Wallace and Gromit (and I'm still looking for the first 3 on DVD).

Monty Python and The Holy Grail, because...just because.

Scrooged, because I's likes me some Bill Murray.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sex Pistols: There will always be an England concert dvd (the one from 2007)
Why? Because they are awsome and the third best band ever (behind the ramones and the offspring) XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wallace & Gromit: A matter of Loaf and Death, because I like Wallace and Gromit (and I'm still looking for the first 3 on DVD).
...uh... you are aware that they have all 4 of them on one disk collection now, right?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Last couple of DVDs I bought were...

Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days-Why? Well I'm a member of this fourm, it's easy to see why, :wisdom:. But it's such an awesome collection, I love checking out those little clips. I wish it had Sherlock Hemlock skits, Don Music skits, Guy Smiley and that Lefty would you like to buy an "O?" skit. But still an amazing DVD collection for any Sesame street fan young or old.

Disney Pixar's UP-Loved this movie, I actually saw it twice in theaters, both times in 3D. I bought the special deluxe DVD that includes a digital copy of the movie. It also has more bonus stuff that I can't wait to check out. This could be one of my favorite Pixar movies, but it's hard to choose between this and both Toy Story movies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
...uh... you are aware that they have all 4 of them on one disk collection now, right?
Oh yeah I was going to mention that to Zeppo but totally forgot.

Yeah they do have all those on one set, it's pretty cool. I want to get it too.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I was aware that they had the first 3 on a one disk collection, but was NOT aware that they now had all 4 on one.

Where did you see that?:confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Disney Pixar's UP-Loved this movie, I actually saw it twice in theaters, both times in 3D. I bought the special deluxe DVD that includes a digital copy of the movie. It also has more bonus stuff that I can't wait to check out. This could be one of my favorite Pixar movies, but it's hard to choose between this and both Toy Story movies.
I would have to agree JJ. I loved this movie and also bought the Deluxe DVD too. And also i can't choose too without loving Toy Story ones too.

Here are a few others i bought over last two weeks;

Orphan (Pretty freaky stuff with this movie. My friend made a point if it scares you out of your skin or whatever it does it makes to be a good movie. So i bought it)

I Love You Beth Cooper (Hayden Panettiere just gets my blood to boiling (just as much as Megan Fox) but it's a pretty funny movie. If only i had the guts to do what that guy does to a female....talk to them)

Aliens in the Attic (Pretty cute movie. Love the characters and the kids are great too. Some pretty funny stuff happens and also being that Ashley Tisdale is in it too.)

Fraggle Rock: The Final Season (Finally glad to got this. Being i had only seen several of the episodes from other DVDs or VHSs. Just glad they did this and i didn't have to buy the whole complete series being i already had the first three. Thanks LionsGate!)

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days (If you don't know why you deserve to be smacked upside the head!)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Diamond Edition (It's my favorite of the Walt Disney era movies)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock: The Final Season
(Because I already had the first 3 releases and didn't want to buy the Complete Series set).
Yeah for having the whole Fraggle Rock (live action) series on DVD! Now I'm just waiting for the Fraggle Rock cartoon series DVD next year!:excited::smirk::coy:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
After watching the "Turtles Forever" special on CW4kids, I had Ninja Turtle fever that only buying at least one TMNT DVD would of reduced, :smile:.

So I went looking though some "new and used" DVD stores and found "Season 7-part 1: The Leonardo slice." The episodes are a bit on the weak sidem but it's still cool to own. I only need "Season 7-Part 3: The Donatello slice" and I have all season 7, :excited:. Like the other ones I've bought it came with a little figure of the said turtle.

Truthfully though I kind of wanted the more "serious" verison of the 03 4kids series. But all I could find was "Season 2-part 1" and I don't know, it seem like too much money at 16 bucks (the only I bought only cost ten) and I can hear something loose in the, which could mean one of the two DVDs (it was a two disc set) could be totally mess up. :sympathy:. So I went with the more "campy" and kiddie friendly 80s cartoon. Still would love to add the 03 to 09 TMNT cartoon to my collection though.