What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Pork

Reaction score
I bought the Pixar Short Films DVD for my Mum ,Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind for my sister, and some Top Gear DVD's for my brother, and a Disney Christmas special DVD for myself (got plutos Christmas, and Donalds snow fight on it plus some others.)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I didn't buy this, but as a christmas gift I got the Complete series of Everybody Loves Raymond, one of the very few non cartoon shows I totally love. I'm so happy to have it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
For my chrsitmas shopping i bought each of the girls a DVD. Here are the ones i bought for them.

Return the Oz (Which i have too but ever since watching it i fell in love with it. So when they watched it they really loved it. so i bought them that one)

The Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (Only because they watch the show like 30 times a day. It's a cute show which i watch it too.)

Phineas and Ferb (One of the DVDs that came out this year. It's a pretty cute show too. I wouldn't call it a classic only but it's funny at times and the music is pretty cute too)

Now me i bought the "Night At the Museum 2" and "MST3K: Volume 15" which is once again another good set of episodes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I spent a little of my christmas money to buy the 25th anniverisary edition of Sesame Street presents Follow That Bird.

I've been meaning to buy this DVD for some time now.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
LOST season 5 on blu-ray...

Honestly, one of the smartest television shows on. It'll be sad when it ends this year... :sympathy:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Recently I bought:

Scooby-Doo: The Mystery Begins: Because I thought it was a pretty good movie.

A Sesame Street Christmas Carol: Because I thought it was more than just a clip show. Oh well!

Elmo's Christmas Countdown: Because I caught it on TV last year and thought it was a pretty good special. (It was almost worth the price of the DVD to hear Grover's quip about the FAA:super:)

And, at my brother insistance, Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five: I only agreed because I liked the original movie.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Just bought Muppet Show Seasons 1-3... and I am trying to get "The Frog Prince" but that's on VHS...

I also recently bought Polar Express and Repo!: The Genetic Opera

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Oh... and I JUST bought Return to Oz on DVD... cause my VHS is starting to get very very angry about being played over and over

Teheheman

Reaction score
The Andy Griffith Show-The Complete Series for my dad for Christmas.

Daniel

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Scooby-Doo 1 & 2: Because I think they're good movies (despite the unnecessary fart jokes).

A Bug's Life 2-Disc Special Edition: Because I'm trying to collect all of the 2-Disc editions of the Pixar movies.