What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Quesal

Reaction score
the entire series of MXC from Spike TV on DVD because I love action game shows and this one is a show that my fiance and I like to watch together.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well since the last time I posted here, I bought...

Domo: Volume 1- It was at 7-Eleven and I bought it with a Domo straw and cup for my slurpee. When I went up to pay for these items, the lady looked and me and said "So someone's a Domo fan." I replyed "Yeah, love me some Domo." :smile:. Awesome DVD set, really funny stuff.

Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks: Enchanted Musical Edition- I actually traded in my first regular "Gold Collection" edition a while back. Mainly because I needed some money and I figured I might buy this edition anyway. I didn't for the longest time though, because of the price. I usually refuse to pay something like 20 bucks for a single disc DVD (unless it was a rare release or had a ton of Bonus features). Glad I held out for a long time, it was only ten bucks, :excited: brand new. Even at the used DVD stores I usually shop for DVDs at, the price is something like 15 bucks. That's for a used copy.

Jim Henson Company's Unstable Fables: Tortoise VS Hare- I've been wanting to check out some of these "Unstable Fables" and found this at Wal-Mart for only 5 bucks. I figured why now? Plus I see Jay Leno voices a character in this, which made me say yes all the more. How can you not like some Jay Leno? :big_grin:.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I finally got Fraggle Rock: The Complete Last Season (even though I don't have the first three).

9: Because I thought it looked good.

The Princess Bride: Don't laugh at me, it's a good movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I finally got Fraggle Rock: The Complete Last Season (even though I don't have the first three).

9: Because I thought it looked good.

The Princess Bride: Don't laugh at me, it's a good movie.
Good picks Zeppo! I rented "9" and really enjoyed it but don't know if i'll buy it or not.

My newest DVD i bought is Jennifer's Body: Unrated Version Saw it in theaters and really thought it was cool. Plus i like Megan Fox lol

Quesal

Reaction score
I got the seasons 1-5 of MXC from Spike TV. I love it! It makes me and my fiance laugh out loud!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought me Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and Mad Monster Party.
*Leaves hot chocolate for everybody.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie - Because I like the show and thought the movie was pretty good.

Splash - Don't laugh at me! :smile:cry:smile:

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Princess Bride is one of those few movies that literally EVERYONE loves... i have never met anyone that doesnt like it. You can have a group of jock, teeny bopers, old men, and geeks... and they will all love it

flipsend

Reaction score
Last Dvd I brought was the muppets Letters to Santa. Since being in the Uk I have not seen it and I heard loads of good feedback and for a few pounds it was so worth it x