What was the last DVD you bought and why?

dortonx7

Reaction score
Recently I have bought Lost TV show DVD. As its is all time hit show and my favorite show. I really love to watch this show.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i got desperate houswives dvd season 4 i love that show so much i have wanted to season 4 but sor so long but i could not pay the 40 to 50 bucks that they have been . priced at i found them 22 dollars . i am so happy because as of a month ago at a store it was still the 5o dollar price .

i am almost cought up now on the seasons already realeased now i have just season 1 left and i will be cought up so happy .
I also bought Jestsons the movie for 5 dollars at walmart i could not belive it , i have been looking for that movie on dvd for so long as well it is a big part of my childhood and my VHS, is gone ,

I also got a john wyne movie for my dad that he did not have , a gift for him .

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Alien & Aliens: Collector's Editions - Because I didn't know they were still available and wanted to make sure I got them before they disappeared.

Monty Python's And Now for Something Completely Different - To finish my Monty Python movie collection.

vaati64

Reaction score
Boy Meets World Seasons 1,2, and 3 DVD

So excited that the first three seasons got re-released:smile:

Macgruber Blu-Ray

got this one @ Bestbuy for the blu-ray/DVD exclusive combo.

The Office Season Six

w/o a doubt, my favorite show on television! Got the Target exlcusive version w/ the bonus disc with 2 extended episodes. So sad Steve Carell is leaving after season 7:frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Idle Hands...why? Morbid curiosity. And the Offspring are in it :big_grin:

vaati64

Reaction score
The Middle Season 1 DVD

One of my favorite shows on ABC

Modern Family Season 1 DVD

My other favorite show on ABC. I prefer to buy TV seasons on DVD since the only Blu-Ray player in the house is located in my room

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare - I was impressed enough with the fresh approach they took in Abracadabra-Doo that I decided to renew interest in the DTV Scooby movies. I was not disappointed (the plot twist was GENIUS!).

Dracula: The Legacy Collection - Which has taught me not to buy used and/or returned DVD's from Borders (Son of Dracula keeps skipping (Should've gone with my instincts and gotten MST3K: The Movie instead :stick_out_tongue:)).

JJandJanice

Reaction score
My DVD/Blu-Ray buying has been fairly limited for the last mouth for so (due to me saving money for a few things as well as paying for school), but I was able to get my hands on these great titles...

Ducktales: Volumes one and two- Found these at a fairly decent price of only 13 bucks each, not too bad at all. A shame there is no bonus features though, still a good cartoon, even if it doesn't totally hold true to the original Carl Barks stories.

Disney's The Black Cauldron- I was able to get this at half off. I bought it cause I'm still trying to collect all the Walt Disney Animation Studios movies, plus this is one I wanted to check out. Even though it certainly has more bonus features than the likes of Ducktales, it still doesn't have much going for it in that department. A couple of (what I'm sure to be) pretty lame games, a delete scene, a still frame gallery and the Donald Duck short "Trick or Treat" and that's it. Still happy to have it though.

And I'm still waiting on my American Dad-Volume 5 DVD set that I get though "Coke Rewards."

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I don't know how well "The Black Cauldron" lives up to the Lloyd Alexander book- but I enjoy the Disney movie in any case. I think it's an underrated classic.
And DuckTales is awesome! I'm a fan of Carl Barks' Uncle Scrooge stories and I love the DuckTales cartoon too. Classic adventure. I just recently got "DuckTales The Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp" on VHS, but I guess that doesn't quite count for this thread. lol
:smile:
I did recently finally get "Sesame Street: 20 Years and Still Counting" on DVD! So cool to have this special on DVD as well as some of the other segments from The Jim Henson Hour!
And I picked up "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever" because I'm considering that sort of a wrap-up to both the 2003 and 1980s series and I want to check it out.

I also really want to see "Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare" when I get a chance- but I'll probably borrow it or rent it rather than buy it. (I just don't have the money for all the shows and such I'd like to have...:crazy:)