1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Last thing I perchased was a hideously ugly Miss Piggy halloween dress-up set from a second-hand store...I really have never seen anything so ugly...No offence meant to the pig on which it was designed.
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I bought Grover Goes to School for my nephew
  3. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I don't remember what the last thing I actually purchased myself was, but I did get the (I think) Sababa Fraggles plus the complete Series Set of Fraggle Rock for Christmas
  4. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

A Muppet Whatnot. (hasn't came yet, it'll be here around the end of Febuary)
  5. KerMatttheFrog

KerMatttheFrog New Member

An Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas The Musical poster signed by the cast of the show.
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I finally broke down and bought Sesame Street Old School volume 2 when I repurchased VMX due to misplacing my other copy. It was half off after Christmas. :wisdom:

Also, since I work at this little toy shop a few days a week I have the cool job of actually selling some of the remaining Palisades figures. I just sold a Crazy Harry yesterday! :crazy:
  7. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

I didn't buy it, but received as a gift

Hello All. This christmas I got a wonderful muppet present. The sideshow statue of Miss Piggy. She is absolyetly stunning. My mother surprised me with her. I am so happy to finally own her. I was very suprised to see how large these buts are. I am so used to randy bowens stuff. ;)
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Very cool! That is the definitive Piggy. One little thing I did to mine was get a bit of very watered down brown watercolor and brush it over her hair. The statue really springs to life when the Tweety-ish yellow is toned down (still don't know why they went with that) and the bust becomes the finest Piggy product I've ever seen.
  9. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

I really do love her. I'm sure people remember me for being a huge piggy fan, but I do agree with you frogboy, she is so far THE best I have owned and seen. To bad no poser from MR, but that's an entire other issue we will not go into. I wish I had caught onto these busts sooner. They are pretty expensive now...and the ones I want..well, main characters always fetch for more $. Oh well.
  10. Davina

Davina Member

just ordered my whatnot puppet! just have to wait til febuary for it to actually get here
  11. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

DVDs of The Christmas Toy, and Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas.
  12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Where are The Critters?

Of the eight Critters, I can only see 2 of them in Jim Henson's doodles-the one that looks like a smiling spikey Sun(page 10) and the Fearzog(screaming monster, raising both arms,Page112).Where are you seeing the other six?:confused:
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I got a SST video in German. :D
  14. BlakeMP

BlakeMP New Member

The Street Gang book, I suppose.
  15. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Two somewhat ugly :p and :( face t-shirts at the mall, 2 for $25. They are like those SST face t-shirts that used to be all over the place a few years back but they are clearly unlincensed products. I do like them a little bit but they are probably not going to come out too often.
  16. zns

zns Active Member

Last month, I won 24 out of 26 issues of Muppet Magazine on ebay.
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I guess Street Gang was the last thing Henson-related. It's a nice work companion.
  18. Gemini Draco

Gemini Draco New Member

Last Henson thing I bought were two movies. "The Muppet Movie" and "Muppets take Manhattan". I plan on checking out that make your own whatnot thing.
  19. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

The last thing I bought was a fluoro Muppet watch. It says it's Henson brand, although Kermit's eyes look a little skewiff. Judging by the art, I'm guessing it's 90s.
  20. Rax

Rax New Member

What does SST mean? I can figure out the first two letters, but the T? What does it stand for? :confused:

Gr, Rax