1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Got the 2-disc 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD! :excited: I've only had a very brief look, due to lack of free-time but I love it already. X333
  2. goshposh

goshposh Member

The comic books
  3. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Fraggle Rock the last season.
  4. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I think mine was either the 1986 Labyrinth storybook, The Muppet Show board game, or a puppet of Wilkins (Yes, Wilkins!). With all of my shopping on Ebay, I lose track :)
  5. dmoss

dmoss Member

Today I picked up 3 things! From Amazon, I got "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Jim Henson! Really excited about it, as it's in the bargain center right now for cheap!

Tonight at Wal*Mart (of all places) I picked up the anniversary editions of Muppet Movie & Muppet Caper with the magnets in them. I've got Kermit and Fozzie displayed proudly near my desktop! :) :o
  6. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

A desk tools set or whatever it's called from the Disney Store. It has a Kermit eraser, a Miss Piggy pencil sharpener, an Animal clip, a notepad, and two pencils. *insert "nerdy" smiley here*
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

^ Awww, I wish we could get that sort of thing here, Gelfling Girl. D:

My friend -bless- found a Muppet Show annual from 1978. She gave it to me, of coarse. Did she have a choice...?
  8. Gelfling Girl

Yesterday I was in the dollar section of Target and found some cool socks, one pair with Kermit and one pair with Miss Piggy. :):mad::D
  9. dmoss

dmoss Member

I've been buying all kinds of Fozzie stuff on eBay (I mean, it's really pretty insane the things I've picked up since well-after Christmas), but the most recent item was a 22" Muppet Vision 3D Fozzie! I've already got the 14" one, so I can only imagine how huge this guy is gonna be! :o
  10. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I just bought issues 1-3 of Muppet Peter Pan at my local comic book store yesterday.
  11. zns

zns Active Member

Three days ago, I bought copy of "One Frog Can Make a Difference", both book and audio cassete online. I've still got a long way to go with the other stuff I want to find.
  12. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Studio DC Almost live, it came last week, still haven't watched it yet, as Paul is going through my entire collection of 4400.
  13. SeanC

SeanC Member

Last Friday I bought the DVD of 'Muppet Treasure Island'. Also bought the book 'Of Muppets & Men' from a seller on Ebay, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet.
  14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Last Henson thing I bought was the Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures DVD.
  15. goshposh

goshposh Member

Muppet mugs and pookalooz at the disney store
  16. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Today Paul's best man came back from Disneyland and bought us a kermit fridge magnet and a Waldorf and Statler mug
  17. Gelfling Girl

My mom just ordered an online exclusive Mayhem tee-shirt from Hot Topic for me. :sing::flirt::cool:
  18. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

The Muppet Show Comic Book #4 ("Family Reunion")
    I'm wanting to get the follow up issue as soon as I can get over to the comics shop.:);)
  19. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Just got an original Wontkins puppet today. He's now on my shelf with my Wilkins! :)
  20. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Now I've got issue #5 of The Muppet Show Comic Book and it was really cool seeing the surprise visitors in this one!:)