1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Davina

Davina Member

Sesame STreet.... ST is the standard abbreviation for street here in the US..
  2. Rax

Rax New Member

Ah, thank you.
    Funny, our (Dutch) abbreviation is "str."

Gr, Rax
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Beauragard Action Figure
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I gots meh a Muppet Newsman figurine (Palisades). ^^
  5. Colbynfriends

I hope to get that one next.
  6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

The last Henson related item I bought was a giant Pez of Kermit the Frog.

I've been interested in Pez collecting as of late and a giant Pez of Kermit would be a perfect addition.
  7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I got the Muppet babies pillow panal from the 80s i had wanted that ever since i saw them at the store as a kid i got the miss piggy and fozzie panel if i can get the scooter and skeeter panel my collection will be complete .

i can wait for my grandma to stuff my miss piggy i have wanted that for so long .

It truly capturs the spirt of the cartoon .:);)
  8. Colbynfriends

My Mom bought me Street Gang yesterday. It's great!
  9. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I got scooter and skeetter muppet babies pillow pals that you cut open and stuff i have been looking for them for so long won them last week on e-bey brand new looks wonderful not stained or anything .

can not wait for my grand ma to fix them for me will post pictures when they are done .:)

For got it is called pilliow panel hehe
  10. BlakeMP

BlakeMP New Member

Picked up Kermit's Before You Leap today. Can't wait to read it.
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

12. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Just bought two figurines last weekend: Chamberlain and Jereth (the Goblin King)!
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

the dark crystal dvd. i havent watched it yet though. i just havent felt like it.
  14. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

The last Henson related items I bought since that giant Kermit Pez (at least as far as I can remember) are...

Miss. Piggy's book "the Diva code: Miss. Piggy on Life, Love, and the 10,000 Idiotic Things Frogs Do."-Haven't read it yet, but looking forward to doing so (I have a few books I want to read before this one).:mad:

Oscar the Grouch t-shirt, cause it's Oscar and it was at Wal-mart for only ten bucks, how could I not buy it, :grouchy:.

Sesame Street Computer Capers DVD-That one was a gift for my nephew. :wisdom:

And those little magic cloths of Oscar the Grouch, again cause I love me some Oscar, plus they were only a dollar.
  15. BlakeMP

BlakeMP New Member

Got me a couple of Muppet comics yesterday. :super:
  16. zns

zns Active Member

If I were to choose anything else to add to my collection, it would be pieces made by either Enesco or Sigma, especially if they're at an affordable price.
  17. ohtherain

ohtherain New Member

Most recently I got my hands on a Whatnot from the workshop in the city and the Star Wars/Muppets figures from Disney Store.
  18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

An Animal t-shirt from Jay-Jays. :halo:
  19. Davina

Davina Member

2 weeks ago i got some cute muppet fabric and then yesterday we stopped in at a collectibles store and found the old Palisaides MCC mini figs.. so we picked them up there yesterday as well
  20. muppzd

muppzd Member

my aunt got me the Muppet Season Three dvd set last year I know a year is a long time for Muppety things but my mom won't let me get stuff:mad::(