What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Kiki

Reaction score
Just bought two figurines last weekend: Chamberlain and Jereth (the Goblin King)!

Nick22

Reaction score
the dark crystal dvd. i havent watched it yet though. i just havent felt like it.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last Henson related items I bought since that giant Kermit Pez (at least as far as I can remember) are...

Miss. Piggy's book "the Diva code: Miss. Piggy on Life, Love, and the 10,000 Idiotic Things Frogs Do."-Haven't read it yet, but looking forward to doing so (I have a few books I want to read before this one).:mad:

Oscar the Grouch t-shirt, cause it's Oscar and it was at Wal-mart for only ten bucks, how could I not buy it, :grouchy:.

Sesame Street Computer Capers DVD-That one was a gift for my nephew. :wisdom:

And those little magic cloths of Oscar the Grouch, again cause I love me some Oscar, plus they were only a dollar.

BlakeMP

Reaction score
Got me a couple of Muppet comics yesterday. :super:

zns

Reaction score
If I were to choose anything else to add to my collection, it would be pieces made by either Enesco or Sigma, especially if they're at an affordable price.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Most recently I got my hands on a Whatnot from the workshop in the city and the Star Wars/Muppets figures from Disney Store.

Kiki

Reaction score
An Animal t-shirt from Jay-Jays. :halo:

Davina

Reaction score
2 weeks ago i got some cute muppet fabric and then yesterday we stopped in at a collectibles store and found the old Palisaides MCC mini figs.. so we picked them up there yesterday as well

muppzd

Reaction score
my aunt got me the Muppet Season Three dvd set last year I know a year is a long time for Muppety things but my mom won't let me get stuff:mad::frown: