1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. muppetsliveon Member

I got sesame street unpaved,muppet racemania,Henson's place and Muppet Babies classic children's tales.
  2. muppetsliveon Member

I got a cookie monster belt buckle.
  3. fixer79 New Member

I was lucky enough to find reasonably priced MOC Clifford and Scooter Palisades figures in a vintage toystore.

;)
  4. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I found yestrday at a charity shop a 1978 Muppet Show Jigsaw puzzle of Kermit and Fozzie, what was great is that it was still sealed and shrink wrapped. Better still it was only 99p. Bargain.

Chris
  5. MuppetLabsBoy Member

I got a Fozzie:o Vinylmation on ebay.
  6. Today I got a Gobo :smirk: knit hat and a Red :excited: knit hat and I also got a Fraggle rock snuggie. :coy:
  7. muppetsliveon Member

I got a cookie monster reversible jacket.
  8. Mraven322 New Member

A stuffed talking Kermit from Ebay
  9. MarieIsabella Member

The last item I bought would be the metal Fraggle Rock Lunchbox.

well... I didn't buy these but they were christmas gifts but theres a story with it I got a kermit knitted cap, fraggle rock snuggie and fraggle rock display clock:) All from Spencer's Store, my hubby actually found the last snuggie and some kid wanted it trying to get his dads attention, but his dad was busy looking at other things. It was on the top shelf, so my hubby grabbed it for me, I kinda feel bad he said the kid cried when he noticed it was gone as he bought it and ran out the store..I told him not to wait till the last minute! I keep telling myself the snuggie would have been way too big for him so I don't feel that bad!

Sincerely,
    Marie Isabella
  10. muppetsliveon Member

My mom bought me a baby sinclair doll from goodwill.
  11. muppetsliveon Member

My world history teacher gave me a kermit the frog bobble head.
  12. JJandJanice Active Member

Since the last time I posted, I'm not sure how many Muppet items I've bought, I'm sure tons, but here's a few off the top of my head...

Vinylmations of Statlor, Beaker and Zoot (thought those were all blind boxes, so I didn't know who I was getting til I opened the box)
    Kermit Belt Buckle
    Sesame Street 30th anniverisary toy: Magic Talking Kermit (though ebay of course)
    Miss. Piggy dressed as Marilyn Monroe pin (from the Disneystore, got a great deal on it)
    A least 5 new baseball hats
    A few T-shirts of both Muppets and Sesame Street

And as mention I'm sure there's more. I better win that award at the next MC awards for buying the most Muppet merchadise next time, :), just kidding.
  13. Fersureitsjess Active Member

I recently bought, Of Muppets and Men!:coy:
  14. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Last Muppet thing I bought was the Silly Storytime DVD.
  15. MuppetLabsBoy Member

The Fraggle Rock:excited::coy::busy: t-shirt from Target
  16. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

found an original scooter Fischer price plush in a yard sale all you can fit for 2 bucks grab bag
  17. Fersureitsjess Active Member

Sweet! I really want a scooter plush .... haha
  18. MuppetLabsBoy Member

Just bought some of the old Sesame Street Pez. I got :wisdom:,:insatiable:,:p, and Zoe.
  19. j3h Active Member

Ghost of Sam Arrow palisades figure off amazon for 63 cents (I had some card points which covered the rest of the cost)
  20. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I bought Best of Sesame Street Spoofs a few days ago.