What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Kiki

Reaction score
Got the 2-disc 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD! :excited: I've only had a very brief look, due to lack of free-time but I love it already. X333

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I think mine was either the 1986 Labyrinth storybook, The Muppet Show board game, or a puppet of Wilkins (Yes, Wilkins!). With all of my shopping on Ebay, I lose track :smile:

dmoss

Reaction score
Today I picked up 3 things! From Amazon, I got "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Jim Henson! Really excited about it, as it's in the bargain center right now for cheap!

Tonight at Wal*Mart (of all places) I picked up the anniversary editions of Muppet Movie & Muppet Caper with the magnets in them. I've got Kermit and Fozzie displayed proudly near my desktop! :smile: :embarrassed:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A desk tools set or whatever it's called from the Disney Store. It has a Kermit eraser, a Miss Piggy pencil sharpener, an Animal clip, a notepad, and two pencils. *insert "nerdy" smiley here*

Kiki

Reaction score
^ Awww, I wish we could get that sort of thing here, Gelfling Girl. D:

My friend -bless- found a Muppet Show annual from 1978. She gave it to me, of coarse. Did she have a choice...?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yesterday I was in the dollar section of Target and found some cool socks, one pair with Kermit and one pair with Miss Piggy. :smile::mad::big_grin:

dmoss

Reaction score
I've been buying all kinds of Fozzie stuff on eBay (I mean, it's really pretty insane the things I've picked up since well-after Christmas), but the most recent item was a 22" Muppet Vision 3D Fozzie! I've already got the 14" one, so I can only imagine how huge this guy is gonna be! :embarrassed:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I just bought issues 1-3 of Muppet Peter Pan at my local comic book store yesterday.