1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Rowlfy Member

I think my last Henson product I bought was I believe Muppet Show season Three.
  2. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

Not sure if this counts, but for my birthday, which was a couple of weeks ago, my parents bought me Season Three of The Muppet Show and a really cool t-shirt with Gonzo on it. A few days later, I used a giftcard to buy one of those Muppet pencil cases from Target. Then yesterday, I was at Hobby Lobby, and I spotted a book called Doodling With Jim Henson. I ended up buying it, and it's really cool.
  3. Mark Johns Member

I hit the mother load of Muppet merchandise this weekend. I got the 3 new Muppet plush figures, I decided to pass on the bendable figuers as they were small and dressed thae same as the plush figures, yet cost the saem. I also got the 4 new beanbag figures. I got all 8 iron ons from JoAnn Fabrics. Beaker, Animal and Kermit keychains, a Muppet Lanyard and a set of 4 Muppet buttons from FYE. And at a flea market this morning I got a sealed box of Muppet trading cards from the 80's and a sealed box of Mupper NHL trading cards. It was a great weekend in Buffalo for Muppet merchandise.
  4. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

How much were the iron ons at JoAnns? Are they with the new muppets logo?
  5. Kermoot New Member

The last thing I got was the jim henson shirt with kermit at tee fury and its awesome
  6. Mark Johns Member

THey are with the new logo. If I remember right, the iron ons that were just the heads were $4 and the whole body ones were $5 or $6.
  7. ProboSowa Member

Last things I got were a few weeks ago at the Disney store: Plushes of Kermit and Fozzie and a Muppet-themed bag.
  8. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

The last thing I bought was a Blue Muppet Whatnot set.

And if things bought from iTunes counts, it's the Fraggle Rock episodes, "Catch the Tail by the Tiger" and "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock".
  9. robodog Active Member

It's been years since I bought anything Henson related. The last things I bought were Dark Crystal and Labyrinth DVDs. I was going to buy an Oscar The Grouch T-Shirt at Wal Mart a few months ago but they didn't have one in my size.
  10. Mark Johns Member

How do you like the Whatnot set. I have been on the fence about getting those for months now.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  11. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I love my whatnot!! I have been playing with it. It's great.
  12. Mark Johns Member

I really want them. I think I just need to bite the bullet and go get them. I see they are now selling new clothes for them.
  13. Mark Johns Member

By the way, I was at TRU yesterday buying the new Madden game and I noticed, in the electronics dept they had ear buds and earphones with Kermit on them. The buds were $15 and the headphones were $25. Might go back this weekend to get them.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I went to TRU yesterday and got two of the bean bags. I bought Kermit and Gonzo. I plan to go back for the other ones next week. Unfortunately these aren't 1.00 bargains like the Target merchandise so I can't buy them all at once. :sigh: But they are selling well in my area. When I went there were only 3 Kermits & Animals, 1 Fozzie, and a little more Gonzo's.
  15. Mark Johns Member

I went to TRU yesterday and got the Kermit earbuds, Kermit 1970s style headphones and the Kermit speaker for an MP3. They had a Kermit IPOD docking station but it was $50. I need to put that on my Christmas list.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you did pretty well. Lol
  17. Mark Johns Member

I scored pretty good. Today I was at a local antique mall and got 2 Seasame Street glasses from the 70s I've never seen before.
  18. Hayley B Active Member

An Animal Pez dispenser
  19. the last henson thing i bought was a waldorf plush:sleep:
  20. Mister Muppet Active Member

the last henson thing i brought were a muppet t shirt ,the disney store miss piggy plush and kermit pen ;):)