1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I got a Muppet Show puzzle from the 70s today. and a plush Kermit thats at least 20 years old.
  2. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Just bought this sweet tee today. I believe it's the 3rd Labyrinth shirt I've bought from Teefury.[​IMG]
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Rocky Mountain Holiday with John Denver and The Muppets DVD. I literally just ordered it on Amazon. :D
  4. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Do the Kermit earbuds have good sound quality? I've been looking to get a new pair of earbuds, since mine only work in one ear now.

My mom and I went to Target a week or two ago, and came home with a Muppets From Space DVD :p and a Muppet notebook that I now use to record how much violin practicing I've done.

Also, I was at Walmart the other day, and they had a bunch of Muppet and Sesame stuff. Mostly t-shirts and stuff like that. I got a pair of pink sweatpants that has Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and the words "The Muppets" on it.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, They are GREAT! I got them last Christmas, and they are so good! Blocks out outside noise, and sound quality is awesome!
  6. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

A couple of months ago I got a Kermit space hopper from a car boot sale here in the U.K, it was only £5 but it has no markings on it so I dont know anything about it.
  7. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Hmm. Then I might have to get myself a pair sometime when I have a little more money. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  8. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

The earbuds work fine. And they are fairly cheap too. Less than $15. Finally bought my Muppet Whatnot yesterday. Looking forward to putting it together later.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I'm having a Kermit & Piggy hoodie made!! So excited!!! :D
  10. CaseytheMuppet

Nice! Post pics when you get it!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

Just picked up a 1976 soft kermit toy for a £1 at a charity shop, great bargain ( no matter how many kermits you have).
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. grovelwood528

grovelwood528 New Member

Two weeks ago I went to my local flea market and found a Build A Bear Cookie Monster for $1. He needed some grooming and his eyes were scuffed but he is good as new. Now he needs an outfit. Funny how much they go for at Build A Bear and I got mine for like nothing.
  13. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

14. Pinkflower7783

Some Muppet stickers for a birthday card. :)
  15. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Found a supper rare Muppet Babies drum in great condition. I've never seen it before anywhere, not even on Ebay. I have a feeling there is a rare find.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

Where'd you get it? I've heard about this, it's on Muppet Wiki somewhere. :)
  17. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

A local Antique shop. Its amazing.
  18. CaseytheMuppet

19. sweetums action figures
  20. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I scored some nice items at a few antique shops today. I got a muppet Disney world popcorn bucket. A set of muppet hallmark note cards from 1979. A miss piggy ceramic candy dish. I now have over 500 pieces in my muppets collection. I really need to post some pics.