What will Disney do with Muppet Babies?

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I agree with Bean Bunny, I think they should move Muppet Babies to PLayhouse Disney. What do you think of this, have the puppet muppet babies from the "Muppet take manhatten" introduce the episode or talk to the viewers a little bit. "Goooo BYe Bye!!!" :embarrassed:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I will have to agree with you. A lot of retro things either stuck (like Ninja Turtles) or fell like rocks (like M.U.S.C.L.E.... still really ticked off at that. I'dv'e loved for it to become so popular we saw the 80's Japanese series the toy line was based off released in the US). Sadly, a lot of the ones that stuck were "those (crappy) Characters from Cleveland" properties. I mean, Care bears and Strawberry shortcake, and other cartoons based on greeting card lines were an embarassment to animation. And I can say that, as an animator.
Would you mind telling us what you have animated?

Also, what was M.U.S.C.L.E?

jamminjake

Reaction score
Maybe for Disney to celebrate 50 years of Green Special they will have a clip of Muppet Babies. My dream would for there to be an advertisement from Muppet Babies volume 1 coming... during a commercial break.