What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, I read about that deal with the GG title being "hush, hush" throughout the movie, which makes sense, because just by looking at the dude, we already know he's the second GG. And that whole thing with him being an ally after being a villain still sounds good, but I hope they give him a really good reason for turning to the side of good.

I'll say this much for James Franco: he's a perfect match to Willem Dafoe, not regarding looks, but regarding character. That one scene with him defending his father in front of Mary Jane in the first movie, and all that stress he went through in the second movie proves to me that he'll be one terrifying Green Goblin.:smile:

The Count said:
BTW: Did you catch Codename KND: Operation Zero?
Aw, man! I meant to catch that the night it came on CN, but something else had come up. How was it? I really like the KND, and I just might change my mind on Carmen Sandiego being the replacement for Lilo & Stitch in the Spidey/Muppets stories. They'd make excellent characters to include in tales like the ones I'll be writing.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries, it got repeated during the weekend. If I knew they'd do that, then I wouldn't've missed the new episode of Power Rangers 14: Mystic Force that aired last Friday where Corag's finally defeated and Nick finds out he's Udonna's long-lost son.
More on that, if you've been following the season, if you want to talk about it.

KND strikes me as a group of characters that maybe should be saved for IronMan, seeing as how Tony Stark has the tieins that can connect his Avengers/Forceworks team with S.H.I.E.L.D., Scooter's training from X-Men/Muppets 3, and all that military covert junk.
As far as the special... Man, it blew my mind, especially when you take into account the episode where we found out about #86's family tree.
LMK if you want to know more, we can talk about that later too.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
No worries, it got repeated during the weekend. If I knew they'd do that, then I wouldn't've missed the new episode of Power Rangers 14: Mystic Force that aired last Friday where Corag's finally defeated and Nick finds out he's Udonna's long-lost son.
More on that, if you've been following the season, if you want to talk about it.
Yeah, I've been following the "Mystic Force" season of PR, and I kind of thought that deal with Nick being the long-lost son of Udonna and Leanbow/Corag (I think that's how his real name is spelled) was a bit of a "Jump The Shark" moment for the show. Then again, it is Power Rangers, and they've been jumping the shark since the first episode (lol!).

I think I'm ready to see the next incarnation of PR, which sounds a bit promising. It's called "Operation Overdrive", and it'll deal with archaeology and treasure hunting (something new to the PR history).

The Count said:
KND strikes me as a group of characters that maybe should be saved for IronMan, seeing as how Tony Stark has the tieins that can connect his Avengers/Forceworks team with S.H.I.E.L.D., Scooter's training from X-Men/Muppets 3, and all that military covert junk.
As far as the special... Man, it blew my mind, especially when you take into account the episode where we found out about #86's family tree.
LMK if you want to know more, we can talk about that later too.

I agree. I'll save them for the I.M./Muppets story that'll go into more detail on Tony Stark being "Scooter's daddy" (for those who are scratching their heads right now, read the Hulk/Muppets story that I did a long time ago titled, "Hulk-O-Vision").

And you can just email a summary of the special to me, Count. That way, I won't have to constantly check the TV Guide to see when it comes on again.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will do when I get the chance. Very busy here today, we're dealing with a constant jerk/spammer.

Operation Overdrive as Power Rangers 15? Will have to wait and see to judge it for myself.
Frankly... Bit peeved, cause I think Mystic Force should've been 13, SPD 14, and then continue SPD with whatever secondry title they could give it like Galaxy Class or something like that as 15 with Sky as Tate as the new Red Ranger where they left it at the end of the season finale and bring in Boom as their new Blue Ranger or something like that.
Oh well... Talk to you soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Had no idea that they were showing the first Spidey movie on FOX tonight. It's funny, because I was watching TMNT 1 & 2 on this outing that I had with my family, and as soon as I get done watching the second TMNT movie, I find Spider-Man on television. It's so amazing (pun intended)!:smile:

Speaking of TMNT, I found a way to include them into both the "MARVELOUS Muppets" and "Sesame, DC" continuities, without actually writing them into one of the series' stories. I'm going to start up somewhat of a spinoff series to both "MM" and "Sesame, DC" that'll deal with stories featuring the TMNT and the characters from the "mysterious fourth franchise" that I'm introducing in the upcoming Spidey/Muppets stories, and it'll be posted on FanFiction.net and the Technodrome (a TMNT fan forum). These stories will have references to the previous tales in both fanfic series (and they might even have appearances from Muppet characters). They both will be like two big "meanwhile series", telling what happened elsewhere while the events in the previous "MM" and "Sesame, DC" stories were taking place.

The reason I'm doing something like this is because I realize that The Count isn't a big fan of TMNT (with the exception of April O'Neil), and I'd like to write the TMNT into a fanfic again (the last time I did, "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones" was hot in theaters). This would also give any TMNT fans an opportunity to see how they would interact with Marvel and DC characters, as well as our favorite Muppet characters.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I think I should correct myself on a few things that I mentioned in the previous post, due to recent changes.

There is going to be a spinoff series (featuring the TMNT) to one of the two fanfic series that I've been working on, but it's only going to be for "Sesame, DC". "MARVELOUS Muppets" will continue to stand alone as its own series and will not have any other series connecting or following up to it. The spinoff to "Sesame, DC" will be titled none other than "TMNT/DC" and possibly will feature some of the characters that I introduced in the first story of the series (with the exception of SS characters) and characters from the franchise that I'd hoped would be the "mysterious fourth franchise" for the Spidey/Muppets tales (and since I won't be including it into "MM", I can go ahead and reveal that it was the 90s comic book series by Image/Windstorm, "GEN 13").

Speaking of that, there have been changes made, regarding the fourth show that I'll be introducing. So far, we'll have characters appearing from Kim Possible, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? This new fourth franchise is still one that I have never written into a story before, and looking at its premise, I can honestly say I'm excited to see how it'll play out in this part of the "MARVELOUS Muppets" universe.

I still cannot reveal my choice of the fourth franchise just yet; but I can give you these clues (one of them I have given to The Count):

Omnitrix
camping
alien

More clues will follow later, but if you have already figured out what it is with just these three clues, then I have to take my hat off to you (even though I'm not wearing one right now).

Keep checking in to this thread for more updates.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? *Finds MW's hat taken off. Here you go buddy, no need. Just LMK if you need any help with that fourth franchise...
Looking forward to the rest of the slated upcoming stories, at least most of them anyway.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Huh? *Finds MW's hat taken off. Here you go buddy, no need. Just LMK if you need any help with that fourth franchise...
Looking forward to the rest of the slated upcoming stories, at least most of them anyway.
Thanks, Count. I can always count (no pun intended) on you when it comes to getting info on franchises outside the Muppets.:smile:

I'm posting this new update from one of the computers we have here on our university's campus library. It's clues to not only the fourth franchise, but one of the other three Muppet villains that I'm including into the stories.

Here's the next "fourth franchise" clues:

Summer
blasting heat

Now here's a clue to one of the infamous Muppet villains:

Christmas
bitter
foreclosure

Tune into this thread for more updates, including some on the upcoming Labyrinth/Blade/Ghost Rider/Storyteller series that I'll be working on in the future.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man... You're making these too easy.

But I'm rully surprised and now looking forward to it even more if that Muppet-realms villain will be included.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I was never that good at making clues difficult to guess. But I suppose if Count was able to figure it out, then everyone else has as well. So, yes, the fourth Muppet villain that will appear in the next Spidey/Muppets stories (minus the Muppets/Spider-Man 2 crossover) is Rachel Bitterman from It's A Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie; she'll have ties with the return of Manhattan Melodies, as will another Muppet villain whose name I won't mention just yet.:smile:

So that brings the list down to this:

1) ???????
2) Professor Krassman
3) Nick Holiday
4) Rachel Bitterman
5) ???????

And now for another update. I mentioned that characters from American Dragon: Jake Long will play important roles in the Labyrinth/Blade/Ghost Rider story, but I've just recently come up with two more franchises to include into it: The Life and Times of Juniper Lee and Danny Phantom. It'd be best to include the latter franchise into the story, considering that its run will be coming to an end by the time "Ghost Rider" comes out into theaters, and it's only fair if I were to give it a proper "farewell story".

I should be having more updates pretty soon, so keep tuning in.