What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fair and reasonable decision... Given that Grim already appeared in the SS/Superman story. The thing I need most is a bit of normalcy fright now, and of course time to do all the stuff I want to do.
Oh well, getting late, talk to you soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
OK. So I come to find out that the fourth villain might just be the symbiote-powered Spider-Man himself, which doesn't really come as a big surprise to me, considering how evil Spidey can get with that black stuff on him.

If you want to hear a surprise bigger than that, regarding the upcoming Spidey/Muppet stories, then tune in to this thread tomorrow afternoon, as I finally reveal the number one Muppet villain in the upcoming stories. Trust me, it will be quite the surprise, because out of the five villains listed, this one will be someone that no one (even myself, and I'm the author) could've expected to be a villain in any Muppet tale.

My revelation may cause controversy, it may upset and confused a few people, and it might get me shunned by fans of this particular character who I'm turning into a villain, just for these stories. Then again, it might be the complete opposite.:big_grin:

I guess we can only find out what'll happen tomorrow afternoon. Until then, here's a recap of the characters that you can expect to find in those stories:

1) ???????
2) Professor Krassman
3) Nick Holiday
4) Rachel Bitterman
5) C.O.V.N.E.T.

Also, before I get to the Spidey/Muppet stories that'll connect with Spider-Man 3, there's still the matter of writing a story that connects with the second film. I'll post up some details on that story later on.

For now, I challenge everyone reading this post to start thinking about who that number one villain might just be. Assume the impossible is the only advice I can give on that.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
As I'd promised yesterday, I'm about to reveal the number one villain that'll appear in the Spidey/Muppet stories that'll lead in to Spider-Man 3.

But first...I wanted to explain what I'll have in store for the Muppets/Spider-Man 2 story that I'll write before those other stories. It'll basically have characters from shows and movies that are straight out of the Disney franchise, most coming from either Kingdom Hearts or The Disney Channel. This story would've been written right after I got done with the first X-Men/Muppets story, and it would've been an introduction to the Disney characters that I brought into "The MARVELOUS Muppets" (i.e. Jake Long, W.I.T.C.H., Kim Possible, etc.).

This story will be another rewrite of one that I attempted to do a while back, much like the recent F4/Muppets tale. It'll have the same premise (Mickey Mouse is some sorcerer-type hero that helps Spider-Man, and Kermit & the other Muppets are coming along for the ride), and to stay in continuity, it'll take place before the events of the second and third X-Men/Muppets stories, meaning Gonzo won't be involved. I like to think of this story as the introduction to a possible spinoff to "The MARVELOUS Muppets."

More info on this upcoming story later, but for now...

The number one villain that you can expect to read in the stories that'll lead to my version of Spider-Man 3 is...

ME!!!:crazy: My character, who I introduced in the first Spidey/Muppets tale, will be the number one villain in the upcoming stories.

Surprised? I knew you'd be.:wink:

So, here's how the list stands....

1) Sean Thomas
2) Professor Krassman
3) Nick Holiday
4) Rachel Bitterman
5) C.O.V.N.E.T.

I'll explain more about my "villainous role" in the story in future updates.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... That is definitely a twist. For some reason, I kept expecting Kermit what with the whole symbiot darkness angle.
Look forward to it. Now go and update F4/Muppets before it gets kaiboshed with the other stories you've had to rewrite.
*Nagging done.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, I was going for either Kermit or Robin, until I noticed that none of the stories that I've read on MC, in which the author develops his or her own character into the story, has given their character a villainous role. There might be one, but I probably haven't read it yet. So, I figured that I just give my character in the story a half-hero/half-villain role.

If you thought Eddie Brock's character is complex, then mine will be more than just that. And I just won't be any regular villain. Something will happen in the story where I become a villain based on one from the comics (i.e. Scooter as The Abomination in "Hulk-O-Vision").

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey again, readers.:smile:

As you can tell, I added a commentary to my first "MM" story recently, and though it might not be all that interesting, it's definitely entertaining. Hopefully, I'll have one to the second and third X-Men/Muppets stories, just around the DVD release of X-Men: The Last Stand in October.

I have more of a notice than an update right now...

I might be holding back on Muppets/Spidey 2 story for now, because I've got another idea for a tale that is "cooking up" in my head right now. It's not a "MARVELOUS Muppets" story. It's an original story of mine, based off of a popular franchise, that I'm thinking of reviving soon.

One reason why I'd want to go back and try to do this story again now, when I don't have any others in the writing stage at the moment, is that characters from my favorite program, Avatar: The Last Airbender, will be in it. They'll be joined by our favorite Muppet characters, Classic Disney ones as well, and the characters from the franchise that the entire story is based.

I will post this story up by either my next break from the semester or the holidays, when I know I'll have freetime to work on it. Otherwise, the "MARVELOUS Muppets" will be back, probably (hopefully) by next spring. If that'll be the case, then I'll come back with the Spidey 2/Muppets story and then follow it up with a crossover for Spider-Man 3.

That's all for now.:big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, True Believers. Got a few updates to share with you today.:smile:

I've been thinking a lot about the Daredevil/Punisher/Muppets story that I'll be doing sometime after I'm finished with the Labyrinth/Blade/Ghost Rider and F4/Muppets 2 stories. Regarding the appearances of characters from additional franchises, I'm going to bring characters from (believe it or not) Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, and Chip 'N' Dale: Rescue Rangers, because this will be a crime-themed story.

I want to also include characters from Dog City in that one as well, but I unfortunately haven't seen enough episodes of either the cartoon series that aired on FOX Kids a long time ago or the sequences from The Jim Henson Hour. Though if anyone has done a fanfic based on Dog City or familiar with the series itself, I would greatly appreciate the help.:big_grin:

Otherwise, the Daredevil/Punisher/Muppets tale will center around the Electric Mayhem and their trouble with the law (Crazy Harry will provide a crucial role in that part of the plot), and during the tale, they will seek help from Matt Murdock (a.k.a. Daredevil), Detective Elisa Maza (from the Gargoyles franchise), and the Rescue Rangers, while avoiding punishment from the hands of The Punisher and Darkwing Duck.

The real villains of this tale will be: Wilson Fisk (a.k.a. "The Kingpin"), Howard Saint, Bullseye, Negaduck and Steelbeak (from Darkwing Duck), David Xanatos (his appearance will be based on that of the 1st season of Gargoyles), The Russian, and Fat Cat (from Chip 'n' Dale).

This will be a cool story to work on, because I've been getting into crime stories as of late and to write this one will be kind of like icing on the cake. It will definitely stand out from the other "MARVELOUS Muppets" stories, which deal with science fiction material (such as mutation, superhuman capabilities, or intergalactic adventures).

------------------

In other news, I've decided to add characters from Lilo & Stitch into the F4/Muppets 2 tale, who will replace the ones that I was going to have appear from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! This should be a good move (and The Count can confirm if it is or not), considering that Fraggle Rock characters will be appearing in the story (they'll have earned the title of "X-Fraggles" by that time, with their new partnership with the X-Men and everything).

Also, there's still the mystery of the fourth franchise that will be included into the Muppets/Spidey 3 story, and I am still keeping my word on its revelation as soon as the second Spider-Man 3 trailer hits everywhere. But if some of you are absolutely dying to know what it is and cannot wait, just talk to The Count, because I've already told him what it is a while back.:wink:

That's all for now. Keep tuning in to this thread for more updates.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean... Lemme get to each of these...
1 That mysterious fourth franchise... Well, twas easy to guess from the clues. But I'll stay silent on that unless anyone happens to ask.
2 Good that you'll be keeping the X-Fraggles in Fantastic Four/Muppets 2.
3 Would leave Lilo and Stich out of F4/Muppets 2 and stick with the Super Robot Monkey Team.
It's just that the Monkey Team strikes me as more in keeping with the intergalactic traveling aspects/cosmic apocalypse suggested with the sequel movie.
4 They just announced that Doug Jones will be providing all of the motion acting for the role of the Silver Surfer, the voice has yet to be cast.
5 Daredevil/Punisher extra franchises... Home Runs each and every one!
6 Would advise you leave David Xanatos out of the villainistic role. He's grown from villain to ally with the development of the series.
7 Replace Xanatos with Tony Dracon instead since you say you're going after a true crime story sort of narration.
8 You could also include Glasses, Dracon's righthand man.
9 I believe the Russian character from Gargoyles is named Nokkar, watch for the episode in the Czech Republic with the Golem and the one from later in Season 2 when the Gargoyle team has to break into prison to stop the turf war between Dracon and Nokkar.
10 Steelbeak... Not sure, maybe you want to save Darkwing for the SS/Batman Begins crossover.
My thoughts are that Darkwing is sort of a Batman parody that works very very well.
Can send you a PM or message on that later.
Lemme know if you need help with any of the franchises' characters and we can talk later to help these stories get posted.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks, Count. But I have to correct you on one thing.:smile:

The Count said:
9 I believe the Russian character from Gargoyles is named Nokkar, watch for the episode in the Czech Republic with the Golem and the one from later in Season 2 when the Gargoyle team has to break into prison to stop the turf war between Dracon and Nokkar.
I was actually referring to the "Punisher" villain, The Russian (his real name is unknown, which is why "Punisher" fans only refer to him as "The Russian"). If you've seen the movie (in which he is played by current TNA wrestler, Kevin Nash), you'll know why I want him in the story. He's a big, tough, musclar guy who can put up one heck of a fight.

For more info on him, check out his Wikipedia profile through this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russian

The Count said:
10 Steelbeak... Not sure, maybe you want to save Darkwing for the SS/Batman Begins crossover.
My thoughts are that Darkwing is sort of a Batman parody that works very very well.
Can send you a PM or message on that later.
That would be a great idea, if I wasn't so fixed on including Time Warner-based franchises only in my "Sesame, DC" series. It's different with "The MARVELOUS Muppets", because Marvel Comics isn't owned by one particular distributing company, like DC is by Warner Bros. That's why I've included characters from franchises like Scooby-Doo and a few other programs aired on Boomerang or Cartoon Network, because they're all owned by Time Warner.

However, with the current partnership with Viacom/Paramount (which is the reason we have the CW Network now), I might start including characters from Nickelodeon programs like Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Oddparents, or some others from the network's programming history.

We can talk more about "Sesame, DC" on another thread that I'm starting soon, which will be specifically for updates and ideas (similiar to this one for "The MARVELOUS Muppets"). That should save us a little room on our PM folders (I know mine's needs to be cleaned out soon).:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Follow ups...

11 Thanks for the correction. Never seen the new movie version of the Punisher, only the classic one with Dolph Lungren.
12 Another reason why I got confused was because I thought you were listing villain characters in the same order as the franchises to include in the crossover...
Daredevil/Punisher: Kingpin and Bullseye.
Darkwing Duck: Negaduck and Steelbeak.
Gargoyles: David Xanatos.
The Russian.
Rescue Rangers: Fat Cat.
13 Diesel portrayed The Russian? Initial surprise aside... OK, I'm over it.
Good thing regarding the CW, now I can get wrestline on four out of five nights of the week.
13 You could always include the Darkwing Duck characters in the SS/Batman Begins crossover, if you let yourself go by the Roger Rabbit method of crossovers... Warners and Disney alike were included in that film... Rully don't see the problem with my suggestion in that light.
14 Save yourself the separation problems, just use this thread for discussing updates to all your crossover DC/Marvel stories.
15 Got a brainstorm, only missing what specific Muppet angle to give it, but it's one on another upcoming Marvel movie.
16 To explain Darkwing Duck...
The characters in my opinion represented a clever Batman parody.
Quacker Jack (duck prankster): The Joker.
Tuskernini (walrus movie director with penguin assistants): The Penguin.
Morgana Macabre (bootiful duck witch): Catwoman, even starting off as a villainess and then turned into his main love interest.
Megavolt (coyote electro-nerd), Elmo Sputtersparks: The Riddler.
Negaduck: Two-Face.
The Liquidator (water-based dog salesman): Mr. Freeze.
Reginald Bushroot (plant-duck): Poison Ivy.
Nodoff (goblinish little guy): The Scarecrow.
Taurus Bullba (bull mastermind): Ra's Al Ghul, even with the whole being brought back from the almost dead as a cyborg.
There was even an episode with The Rubber Chicken focusing on St. Canard mutants.
There are a few DW criminals that fall outside of the Batman motiff (F.O.W.L. agents Steelbeak, Ammonia Pine, and Ample Grime).
As far as the Nickelodeon stuff, you're on your own theer, I don't watch those shows.

Hope this helps buddy.