What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
13 You could always include the Darkwing Duck characters in the SS/Batman Begins crossover, if you let yourself go by the Roger Rabbit method of crossovers... Warners and Disney alike were included in that film... Rully don't see the problem with my suggestion in that light.
14 Save yourself the separation problems, just use this thread for discussing updates to all your crossover DC/Marvel stories.
Did I forget to mention that I have serious "separation anxiety" issues? jk :stick_out_tongue:

I'll see how I can play out DW in the SS/Batman Begins tale. It'll seem a little weird at first, but then again, it could be really fun.:smile:

As for creating another thread for updates and ideas for "Sesame, DC", I agree that this thread is perfect even for that, because it mainly deals with the two biggest themes found in my current stories: Muppets and comic books. I just felt like I needed to organize my ideas, otherwise I might wind up putting W.I.T.C.H. characters in a Wonder Woman story (which actually doesn't sound like a bad idea now that I think of it).

The Count said:
15 Got a brainstorm, only missing what specific Muppet angle to give it, but it's one on another upcoming Marvel movie.
I'm sure it's that new "Ant Man" flick that I've been hearing rumors about. If so, I've been wanting to see if I can include an "MM" tale that'll take us back to the "Muppet Babies" era. I made a reference to the show in the third X-Men/Muppets story, but I want to do a story that'll focus entirely on the infant versions of the Muppets.

The Count said:
As far as the Nickelodeon stuff, you're on your own theer, I don't watch those shows.
I'm surprised, Count. Out of all the programs that you and I have watched from Jetix, Toon Disney, and Cartoon Network, there's not a single one that you've seen on Nick?!

Now I know I should start including more Nickelodeon franchises than just Danny Phantom and Avatar: The Last Airbender in my stories, because there is a vast world of beautiful children's programming (though they call it "children's programming," it's mostly adults who are getting into them) that I think you should be introduced to.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey...

17 No, I fell out of Nick a long time ago... Around the mid-90's and I don't go back there. But there are other shows we can still talk aabout from before then.
Mainly, my chief gripe with what happened to Doug when it switched from Nick to Disney/ABC 1 Saturday Mornings.
18... No, it's not AntMan. Think more along the lines of fair Hawaiian islands and one of my most cherished Disney movies that I fell in love with after an initial reluctance. It'll be released on October 3rd on 2-disc special edition, same day as X-Men 3 gets released.
If you need help fleshing out Batman Begins/SS/Darkwing LMK and we can chat further.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, T.B.'s (that's sort for "true believers").:smile:

I just found out from Jill Wagner herself (through MySpace) that there's not going to be a 2nd Season to "Blade: The Series." This is really unfortunate, because the first season ended so well, and I was really looking forward to a continuation in the intriguing storyline. However, in Miss Wagner's own words, "there's always the DVD, right?????"

And how does this breaking news pretain to "The MARVELOUS Muppets"? (Well, it's MARVEL, isn't it?)

A while back, I said that characters from the series would be included into the Labyrinth/Blade/Ghost Rider story, but it looks like I'll only be including characters from the third movie, Blade: Trinity. I prefer Wesley Snipes over Kirk "Sticky" Jones anyway.:wink:

Also, in news regarding Spidey/Muppets 2 and 3, it looks like I'll be including a couple of characters from W.I.T.C.H. into the tales (in the original draft of Spidey/Muppets 2, I had all five of the main characters involved). And those two characters will be Will and Cornelia. I'll explain more about this later in the next update.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh OK... Not that surprised Blade the Series got killed off... That sometimes happens to mid-season/summer replacement shows.

Speaking of W.I.T.C.H., was it just me or did they go through the same lesson in back-to-back episodes? First it was Cornelia dragging the others into doing her duties at the car wash... And then Irma treats them similarly getting the school radio station ready for the VMJ concert.
And no, contrary to Ms. Cornelia (self-professed president of his fan club), he doesn't not like being called that.

Oh... Did you figure out the movie franchises I was talking about in the last post?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh OK... Not that surprised Blade the Series got killed off... That sometimes happens to mid-season/summer replacement shows.
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised either. I'm just lucky that I recorded those eps that Spike TV had shown over the past few months.

The Count said:
Speaking of W.I.T.C.H., was it just me or did they go through the same lesson in back-to-back episodes? First it was Cornelia dragging the others into doing her duties at the car wash... And then Irma treats them similarly getting the school radio station ready for the VMJ concert.
And no, contrary to Ms. Cornelia (self-professed president of his fan club), he doesn't not like being called that.
I noticed that, too! For some reason, I expected a better attitude from Irma in "O is for Obedience". She usually doesn't come off as the bossy one--that should be Cornelia's job (i.e. "N is for Narcissist"). But I guess that's explanable, considering that she's now the DJ to Heatherfield High's radio station (something like that could go to a girl's head).

And on the subject of Cornelia in the "N" episode, I was hoping that she did keep all of the girls' powers, because it would've been interesting to see how far she would've gone as just "C". Not to mention she was hot (as Caleb put it) in Guardian form.:flirt:

The Count said:
Oh... Did you figure out the movie franchises I was talking about in the last post?
You mentioned Hawaiian islands and your favorite Disney flick that'll be on DVD October 3rd.

I can only assume it's Lilo & Stitch and The Little Mermaid.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeppers... But connect those two to the Marvel franchise that's on the verge of rising from the deep as the next movie on the slate.

Detecting a pattern with the Guardians' episodes... You happen to have an episode list with titles I can check out?
Thanks buddy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Oh! OK! Now I see what you mean!:smile:

A Sub Mariner/Little Mermaid/Lilo & Stitch story! That'll sound great (if Jonathan Mostow ever gets that movie in full production).

Have you also discovered who the new "Iron Man" is going to be? I'll tell you this much about that news...don't expect me to write a Muppets/Weird Science crossover anytime soon.:wink:

And if you want to check out an episode list w/ titles for W.I.T.C.H., just look up the show on tv.com, and they'll give you ones for both season one and two.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean... Got a scoop for you!
Just found it over on www.filmforce.com, there's a new hire for the Fantastic Four sequel... Seems they got model turned actress Beau Garrett to portray...
Frankie Raye, aka Nova! Not sure if this'll change whatever you have in mind for the crossover sequel, thought you should know.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about that on SH Hype!.com.:smile:

The only thing it'll do to my story is include yet another character named "Nova" in it (i.e. Nova from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!). Then again, Frankie Raye may not have her powers in the movie, like she's supposed to in the comics, thus keeping her from being referred to as "Nova".

Otherwise, it's got me even more excited to see what goes on in the sequel.:excited:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I've got a TON of updates for everybody, regarding Spider-Man 3 (both the "Muppets" crossover and the 2007 movie).:smile:

There have been a lot of pics and weird videos popping around the net, showing off what could possibly be actual CGI models of Venom. I'll post up the links here, but just know that they're not 100% official yet:

The "Dancing Venom" vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40U07CM2VY

CG rendering pics of Venom:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jamsem81402/50862_1158991407_medium.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jamsem81402/venom_hi_crop.jpg

In other news, I talked with my "Creative Writing" professor today, and we agreed that a digital comic for "The MARVELOUS Muppets" would be a perfect final portfolio project for the class. So, sometime this Christmas, expect to see my very first webcomic for the series.:excited:

And...

Here's some "visual ad" to clue you all in on the "mysterious fourth franchise":

http://www.geocities.com/muppetman06/arms.jpg