What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... So you're adding the mini-monks? Thought DW would be in this one, oh well, at least there's promise/potential for the sequel crossover.
Kinda phased out of Xiaolin Showdown... They're stuck on infinite repeat loop on both Kids CW and Cartoon Network, it ended with Season 3 where Reymundo was chosen leader of the Woodai Warriors. Rully thought they'd be back with a new season but it hasn't taken place yet. Talk to you soon buddy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
They're probably showing repeats because they've got some of the most top-talented voice actors playing the main characters.

Tara Strong, who voices Omi, has lately been juggling with the new seasons to shows like Ben 10 and Drawn Together; Grey DeLisle, who voices Kimiko, has got a TON of other animated roles, besides this and Frankie Foster; Jeff Bennett, the voice of Clay, is just practically in every single cartoon that's on the air nowadays; and Tom Kenny (Mr. Spongebob and the voice of Raimundo)...well, that guy is like the god of voiceovers today.

I've been just getting into the show, seeing a plausible crossover with Batman in it (which was why I decided on this, instead of DW), due mainly to the Martial Arts references (Bruce Wayne had been trained by the League of Shadows in the movie). So, I'm kind of glad that they're showing repeats, so I can get more into the plot as I work on this tale.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... That's possibly a reason. At least the person who voices Wuia is back with new episodes of Zach Bell, she voices Zofis aka Melordo Z.
If you need infor on Xiaolin Showdown, LMK since I've preety much gotten all of the adventures and twists from the three seasons. Oh, watch for the episode My Homie Omi where the gang travels to NYC and meet Jermain in search of the Serpent's Tail woo.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just got done watching that one with my bro. It was awesome.:smile:

And, thanks for offering some info. I think I've got the show down (no pun intended) now.:big_grin:

Mark Steven Johnson, the director of the upcoming Ghost Rider movie, just posted a blog that shows Johnny Blaze's graphic transformation into GR. Here's the link to the blog:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/blog/

However...

The clip contains VERY graphic detail of the transformation. Younger viewers should be advised before seeing it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... Some notes about Xiaolin Showdown.

Season 1.
a. The monks powers are just their basic elementary abilities, although Omi is the only one to master a specialty elementary move known as the Tsunami Strike.
b. The villain cast revolved primarily around Wuia and Jack Spicer with his variety of bots.
Katnappe (pronounced cat-na-pay) and Tubbi-Mura were among the chief recurring villains.
c. The Season 1 storyline ends with the battle against the first form of Mala-Mala Jung, but the season ends when Reymundo turns his back on the rest of the team upset that he didn't advance to the next level uses the Serpent's Tail with the Reversing Mirror to bring Wuia back to full power.

Season 2.
a. The monks, known as dragons-in-training advance to become Xiaolin Apprentices.
b. The Season starts with Omi going back in time to find Grand Master Dashi to get a new puzzle box to imprison Wuia again.
c. The apprentices all get specialty elementary moves.
Kimiko: Yudelay Flip.
Clay: Seismic Kick.
Raymundo (the last one to get his move): Typhoon Boom.
Omi: Tsunami Strike.
*During Season 2, some episodes changed his Tsunami Strike for Tornado Strike, trying to show some level of sensitivity, since the tsunami that hit and submerged much of Sri Lanka occured that year.
Also, the apprentices combined to pull off a group attack known as the Dragon Excumai Formation and could enhance a woo's effects by calling out their particular elementary power after it's name. This explains why Omi could change the Orb of Tornami (his main woo)'s effect from steam to water to ice.
d. Chase Yang becomes the new top evil dog, attempting to bring Omi over to the dark side.
Vlad (a Russian strong guy), Panda-Bubba and other creatures such as the Cyclops and Mermaid/Siren appear as recurring villains.
e. The season ends when Chase Yang traps Master Fung's chi in the Yin-Yang World using the Yin and Yang Yo-Yos, successfully recruiting Omi to his side of the Hailin forces.

Season 3.
a. The monks advanced to the next level, Woodai Warriors. At this level they had:
Specialty Moves:
Raymundo: Woodai Star Wind.
Clay: Woodai Crater Earth.
Kimiko: Woodai Mars Fire.
Omi: Woodai Neptune Water.
Woodai Weapons:
Raymundo: Blade of the Nebula.
Clay: Big Bang Meteorang.
Kimiko: Arrows Sparrow.
Omi: Shemo Staff.
Elemental Woo:
Raymundo: Crest of the Condor.
Clay: Longhorn Taurus.
Kimiko: Cat's Eye Draco.
Omi: Kigon Charm.
Group Attack: Woodai Orion Formation.
They had to open their minds to control their weapons and elemental woo, who became a sort of second spirit being of their particular owners.
b. The season started with the gang going in to retrieve Master Fung's chi from the Yin-Yang World. Thing is that if you left with only one of the two yo-yos, your chi was switched from good to evil and viceversa; but if you left with both yo-yos, then your chi would be intact.
c. The new main villain this year was Hannibal Roy Bean, a small bean-shaped character. It was Bean who came between Chase Yang and his friends, converting him to the Hailin side in the first place.
c. The season, and series for that matter, ended with Omi going on a quest of his own into the future to convert Chase back to the side of good... But that didn't go so well, and it seems the others were off on their own quests, resulting in the end where Raymundo was chosen grand leader of the monks.
There haven't been any new episodes after that, just giving you some info to keep up with all the episodes as they air on Cartoon Network who's got pretty much most of the three seasons in their various rotations.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, I've got another update for you "MM" fans.:smile:

This Halloween, I will unveil the "promotional posters" for the Blade/Labyrinth/Storyteller stories that you all will be reading come next year on MC, starting (hopefully) the month Ghost Rider hits theaters.

The secondary franchises that you can expect to find in the upcoming trilogy will be...

American Dragon: Jake Long
Danny Phantom
The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

And let's not forget our dear old Uncle Deadly and DEATH himself.:big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
As some of you may now, the new, full-length, two-and-a-half minute trailer to Spider-Man 3 will premiere tomorrow on television and online.:big_grin:

Some of you may also remember a little promise I made a couple of months ago about the revelation of the "mysterious fourth franchise" that I'll be including into the third Muppets/Spider-Man 3 story.:wink:

Well, here's what I'm going to do.

Tomorrow night, while everyone will be watching the trailer over and over again (and I know some of you will), I'll be posting on this thread three episodes (straight from YouTube) of the franchise that'll be in the Spidey/Muppets crossover. And if you have seen this show, you'll know why I'll be including it into the story.

Here's to Thursday night, my friends.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late in getting these in. Had some computer troubles.:smile:

So here it is, friends! Click on any of these links to watch episodes of the fourth franchise that I'll be including into my "Marvelous Muppets" version of Spider-Man 3.

Part One of First Episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVccJL63uqY

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxdifkotR50

Part Three:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF48nsbv1S8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part One of this Season Finale Episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXDEU3uRm8

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaOnqwfJe_w

Part Three:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFoJ2Ix0YMM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part One of this Memorable Episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLXZzz614bU

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaqZ1PIDc3Y

Part Three:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5z8nkPcarg

Enjoy what will be the fourth franchise for the upcoming story!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
With the second Spidey/Muppets crossover completed, it's now time to get our clocks and calendars ready and start counting down to both Spider-Man 3 and the "MARVELOUS Muppets" version of it. And there's an update that I'd like to give on the third crossover, regarding another Muppet franchise that'll be involved in the story.

Now that Kermit and his friends are focusing on their Manhattan Melodies II performances on broadway, it would seem there would be hardly any Muppet reporters left to work in the Daily Bugle. Yet there are some, in the forms of Bear, Ojo, Treelo, Tutter, and Pip and Pop (who all have experience in the field of journalism from The Woodland Valley Gazette).

I'm happy to announce that Spidey/Muppets 3 will be the first story, in which characters from Bear in the Big Blue House are used in "The MARVELOUS Muppets" universe. They'll probably stand out from the brooding atmosphere that I've set up in the series, but that won't be a problem, with Sesame Street characters involved as well.

I'll be back soon with an announcement on my plans for the other "MARVELOUS Muppets" stories that I'll be writing in 2007.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The clocks and calendars are counting down to the release of Ghost Rider in February first, then Spidey 3 in May. And a ton of other movies from there on out. But whatever you have up your sleeves for the various crossovers, I'm relishing the stories that've sprung here as you've become a true MC fanfic auteur.

BTW: Ben Ten started airing new episodes today, no W.I.T.C.H. this week as there's a Jackie Chan marathon, and I'm caught up with Yugio Capsule Monsters as it ended today along with Winks Club which heads into a brief December-long hiatus.
LMK if you need help with other franchises' happenings like Rotwood now knowing who/what Jake Long is or the potential return of the Skeleton King as Mandarin and Belina collect and connect all the pieces.