What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Here's some more updates I have.:smile:

In the Daredevil/Punisher/Muppets story that I'll be writing later this year, characters from two shows that aired on FOX Kids during the 90's will be joining the Electric Mayhem, Crazy Harry, and the Gargoyles characters in the crime story: Dog City and Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?

Eliot Shag will play a Daily Bugle reporter, working alongside Ben Urich (who also works for The Bugle in the comics) and ACME Detectives, Zack and Ivy, on the case involving the framed Electric Mayhem band. I'm still deciding on what role Ace Hart (or Ace Yu, if I want to go with The Jim Henson Hour version) will play in the story, but I'll let everyone know something soon.

Also....on news concerning the third Spidey/Muppets story.....

Two more classic Spider-Man villains have been added to the huge list of baddies that'll be involved: Man-Wolf and The Lizard. Until the third movie comes out, I will not reveal the two men who will become these fierce, monstrous villains. Neither will I reveal the women who will become The Black Cat, The Shocktress, Hydro-Woman, or Electrine.

What I can tell is that two of the characters that will become two of these classic Spidey ones have already made their appearance in "The MARVELOUS Muppets" before, while the others have made an appearance in one of our favorite Muppet movies.:smile:

And, finally....

The new fourth season of Kim Possible will most definitely tie in with the events of the story itself. So it looks like I'll have some close studying to do, starting next month.:big_grin:

That is all. There'll be more to come soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a new season of KP airing? The only new thing I've seen is the one where SSJ tries to be the big-time movie actor.
Something to consider... And this is from the information at http://muppet.wikia.com

Ace Hart was mostly Eliot Shag's cartoon counterpart. The animated adventures captured a bit of Eliot's own foibles and the world around him. Ace Hart did appear in puppet form in one particular episode where Eliot was considering selling the show, which is why he'll be in the upcoming version of the ML. So you might want to stick with Ace Yu instead, besides it'll give you an excuse to have Rowlf in a few of the cameos.

Also, you might want to save some villains for the future movie/crossovers. Although I am intrigued at the possible potential of the lethal ladies.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah. The new season of KP starts airing next month (February 10th, according to some sites). It's going to touch on the new relationship between Kim and Ron a little more, with Bonnie interfering and trying to break them up at whatever chance she can get. It's going to be awesome!:smile:

Thanks for the suggestion on Ace Yu. I just could not make up my mind on which Ace I should go with.

However, I can't hold back on my number of villains for Spidey/Muppets 3, because I'm already right in the middle of a potential side-story to fit in with the events of the movie. Though it does seem like an overwhelming number of villains to include in one tale, Man-Wolf and The Lizard will only be featured in the last part of the story, much like Venom will be in the final moments of the movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks then, and I await all the stories coming from your Marvel-ous Muppets studios slate.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I've been doing the math and found out that the third Spidey/Muppets story will have references to....

Two Muppet Programs: Bear in the Big Blue House and The Muppet Show

Two Children's Television Workshop Shows: Sesame Street and The Electric Company

Five Different Muppet Films: The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets From Space, and It's A Very, Merry Muppet Christmas

Four Muppet Villains: Professor Krassman, Nicky Holiday (and his henchwomen), C.O.V.N.E.T., and Rachel Bitterman

Five Classic Spider-Man Villains (in addition to the three from the film): The Lizard, Man-Wolf, Shocker, Electro, and Hydro-Man

One Classic Spider-Man Hero: The Black Cat

And...

Seven Other Franchises: Kim Possible, Lilo & Stitch, Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Ben 10

This could definitely be the biggest story in "The MARVELOUS Muppets" series! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just hope it can all get done. By the by, not sure if you've seen it by now... There are article links at www.filmforce.com with a full Spidey 3 fight scene clip, probably the one already leaked, and rumblings about staffing for James Cameron's next movie which is titled Avatar. Whether it's based on the animated/live action series, I'm not entirely sure, but I thought you'd like to know about it and check it out for yourself to see if it is.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
It'll get done.:smile: The Muppets/X3 crossover from last year had only half as much as the Muppets/Spider-Man 3 tale is going to have this May. In fact, I did the math on that climactic fanfic story, and it consisted of....

Four Muppet Progams: The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Muppets Tonight, and Fraggle Rock

One Henson-related Film: Labyrinth

Three Muppet Films: Muppets From Space, The Great Muppet Caper, and Muppets Take Manhattan

One Henson-related Villain: Jareth the Goblin King

More Than A Few Muppet Villains (some of which weren't villains from the start)

More Than A Few Classic X-Men Villains (some of which weren't in the comics)

One Classic X-Men hero: Firestar

Two Marvel Comic Heroes: Spider-Man and S.H.I.E.L.D.

And...

Four Other Franchises: Classic Disney, Kingdom Hearts, W.I.T.C.H., and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

And I have heard of that scene from Spider-Man 3, but there's no clip to show for it (probably because Sam wants things to be "hush, hush" from here on 'til May). I already have my version of it coreographed in my head, and it involves a certain "terror that flaps in the night", an original character from the very first story, Kim Possible, Gonzo the Great, Rachel Bitterman, and Kermit the Frog.:big_grin:

And as far as that Avatar movie from James Cameron goes, it isn't based on the animated/live-action series. It's based on some other idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean, was hoping you could help with something... You know the episode of American Dragon where Jake was looking for a date for the school dance? He ended taking this girl named Jazmin who turned out to be a nyx.
If you could help by telling me what she looked like in both human and "nyx" form, it'd be appreciated. You can reply via PM or E-mail, whichever's better. Thanks.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The nyx episode? Yeah, I've seen it. Jake had some great one-liners in that episode. My most favorite was "If ya wants to get the hotties, ya gots to move ya bodies." Dante Basco is great!:big_grin:

But to answer your question, Jasmine looked more like a black-haired version of Rose with a dimmer skin tone when she was in human form. When she was a nyx, she looked like a huge green snake with vampire-like wings.

Hope this helps.:wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have another update for everyone, speaking on the matter of the Labyrinth/Ghost Rider/Storyteller crossover tale (which Jake Long will be featured in).

The story might not come up on the boards exactly on the same weekend that Ghost Rider gets released (which is February 16th). It might take a few or so weeks before I start writing it, due to my conflicting college schedule and the fact that I won't actually be seeing the movie in theaters (I'll be using another method to observe the film that's easier and faster, yet very secretive....thus the reason why I can't say what that method is).

Until then, keep an eye out for more MARVELOUS Mini's stories that'll tie in with the events of the story.

I'll have more updates soon.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... That does help alittle. See, the word "nyx" means "night", and I was imagining her as a humanoid being but her body was solidly black. This way, it helps set her apart from both the idea I have for the doppelgänger and the shadow creature/being.
Guess I'll have to go back to www.pantheon.org and do a bit of further research.

Anyway, if you need any help with characters and episode plots, I'm here if you wanna talk... Like for example, the Back to the Future episode of American Dragon or if you wants the lo' down on Zach Bell or Yu-Gi-O.
Thanks and have a good day.