What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great Sean... Just so long as the crossover fanfics keep getting posted in text form here, there'll be no problems.
Oh, just LMK if you want full membership in the dorms. This'll be the last I say, don't want to seem pushy and it should rully be a voluntary decision on your part. We'd love to have you become part of the residents, but it's cool if you decide not to. Have a great day pal.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Before I forget... Wanted to ask if you could help describing a couple of characters.
These are from American Dragon, Jake Long:
The Tooth Fairy.
Veronica.
Jazmin, the Nix (or Nyx) he took to the school dance.

Also, is KP just a regular redheaded girl? Any help with all of these would be welcome, you can send it to my PM or E-mail if it'd be too long for a simple PM.
Hope to hear from you soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sounds great Sean... Just so long as the crossover fanfics keep getting posted in text form here, there'll be no problems.
Oh, yeah, there'll still be "MM" stories posted in text format; there'll just be some that I'll once in a while have "illustrated" onto a site (I have some experience in creating websites through "Angelfire") that'll have somewhat of a comic book appearance with images of characters (which I'll copy and paste from certain sites) that I've introduced in the series so far and quotes (provided by yours truly) set up next to them, functioning as the dialogue.

I'm still in the early stages of development over this idea. I'm using my recent workshop assignment (a "digital collage") as inspiration; it looks like this:

http://www.geocities.com/muppetman06/cartoons_today.jpg

I'll try to have the webcomics follow the continuity of the series. They will probably just be "in-between" type of stories (or tales that take place between the events of two "MM" stories) or stories that have no crucial place in the "MM" continuity and just tell everyday events for the characters (i.e. Miss Piggy and Cornelia Hale going on a shopping spree).

I might also do this for "Sesame, DC" now that I'm thinking about it.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I basically just read what gets posted cause of me blind batty eyes. But I do wish you success with the digital comic project for your creative writing class.

Maybe illustrating the crossovers you've already done in digital webcomic version would also work. Eh, just go with what you feel best still preserving the great Muppety spirit you've captured here in your crossover stories, along with all the other franchises.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean... You probably know this by now... Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man has his sidekick now. Twas announced that Terrence Howard will play the role of James "Jim" "Rhodie" Rhodes better known as War Machine.
Hope this helps.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, when I heard, I was totally excited, because Terrence Howard is a MARVELOUS actor (first realize that somewhere between that made-for-TV Jackson Five flick and Big Momma's House). I haven't seen Hustle & Flow yet, but judging from the Oscar nominations he received for "Best Actor", Jon Favreau made an excellent choice for the guy to play "War Machine."

Did you also know that he's going to star in another Marvel Comics movie for a character named Luke Cage?:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No not really... That's not a character I'm familiar with.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
No one is, which is why they're coming out with a movie based solely on his character. My brother told me about him, soon after we found out about the upcoming film. There are other characters involved in his series, such as Daniel Thomas Rand-K'ai (a.k.a. Iron Fist), who has teamed up with him a few times. Not sure if he's going to be in the film, but I do know that Terrence Howard is and Tyrese is going to play the title role.

There have also been rumors coming around about a "Punisher 2". According to Thomas Jane and SH Hype!, there's definitely one coming. This was what Jane said recently,

"The script comes in a couple of weeks, and it's going to be darker, bloodier and more unfriendly than the first one,"
Sounds a lot like how my Electric Mayhem/Daredevil/Punisher story is going to be. Hope things go smoothly on this one, because I can't wait to see it!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And that's kind of why I feel it'll end up being a bomb. Course, there's no way of knowing until the movie's made and released... But just look at all the previous single unknown comic character movies like Tank Girl (which I sort of liked, confirming my thoughts that Lori Petty should be Harley Quinn if they'd continued with the original Batman movie franchise), Kull the Conqueror, and the movie version of the afore-mentioned Ironfist.

Oh well... Back to the boob tubes for new episodes of all our favorites.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I got an update on the "Sesame, DC" series.:smile:

Starting today, I'm going to work on the SS/Batman story, because I think I'm ready to get to it. I also think it'd be sweet if this story would be my contribution to the Halloween fanfics that have been popping around the forum lately.:big_grin:

Just a reminder, here are the secondary franchises that you can expect to find in the tale:

Xiaolin Showdown
Scooby-Doo
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

If you all enjoyed the SS/Superman story, then you'll like this one.:wink: