What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Haha! It's okay. I was just wondering what in my post might've given the impression that I became a father.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sean... Just wanted to LYK that I noticed your friend signed up here. Hope she's OK and you can clue us non-sighted folks as to all your Marvelous friends scheduled for cameos in the stories to come.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I was just about to mention that before I came to this thread. Yes, Kat is finally here on Muppet Central, though she's a little uncertain what to add in her first post. We'll talk about it over the weekend and hopefully she'll post a greeting soon.:smile:

And I'll make sure she provides you with a description of herself, Count.

~~~~~~~~~~

The update for this evening regards to the Iron Man/Muppets tale of next year, in which Doc Hopper and his assistant, Max, as well as the thugs he hired in The Muppet Show (including Snake Walker) will all be appearing as Muppet villains for the story.

I realized how much I enjoy writing the ones I included in the recent "MARVELOUS" stories and decided to include them into next year's crossover.

That's all I have for now.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
She could always browse some of the introductory posts in the "New Members"thread. Or she could read some of the tomes in our fanfic library and choose to reply with her thoughts, even though some are long finished and others are still in need of updates.

In either case, I do hope to spot her and/or Alissa here soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'll be sure to suggest that to her. I know she has lots to tell about herself, including one particular story that will be brought into the background of her "MARVELOUS" character. But like I said, I'll talk more about it with her and see what we can come up with.

I know Alissa is trying to find the time (and functionality of her computer) to share with everyone some creative Muppet-related pieces. So I guess you can expect to see her back on here soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update for the Iron Man/Muppets crossover....

The title for it has changed again--this time to bring more emphasis to the connection between Kat and me. Instead of "Iron Gofer", the new title for the crossover will be...."The Invincible!" (just like the title of my first "MARVELOUS" story was "The Amazing!").

That is all.:smile: