What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, that helps... It's definitely similar to what I planned, and it reminds me of the Street Sharks series which I liked better. Just waiting for the PM's with the help I asked for from some friends, yourself included... But when you can reply is cool with me, just gives me more time to plan ahead.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
A brief update on my upcoming Transformers/Muppets crossover for the "Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction" series....

I'm omitting Kappa Mikey from the list of additional franchises planned to be included into the story, because I don't think many of you are familiar with the show.

So it'll just be Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Class of 3000, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Jimmy Neutron brought into the story, with cameo appearances from a few others.

I'm not sure yet if it'll be a good idea or not, but I'm highly considering letting this story be based on the Muppet Babies franchise, with our heroes at their infant state rather than their adult one like in my other stories. If I go with this idea, it'll technically be my first Muppet Babies fanfic.:smile:

As of now, my line-up of stories for "Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction" are this:

A MirrorMask/Hellboy/Storyteller Crossover
A Transformers/Muppets Crossover
A Dinosaurs Story Featuring a Storyline Related to Frank Miller's 300

and...
A Sin City/Dog City Crossover (thought up this one earlier this month)

Remember, everyone. If you have an idea for the series, let me know and I'll help get you started.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just a couple of updates to share with you all.....

I've come to a decision on the additional franchises that I'm including into the Sesame Street/Dark Knight crossover. Since I'm already having both Xiaolin Showdown and American Dragon in the Iron Man crossover, I decided to replace American Dragon with Loonatics Unleashed to not only give that Warner Bros. aspect of the story, but set the stage for the spin-off series, "Sesame, DC: Parallel Universe", in which the Loonatics will be the primary additional franchise for.

Also....

I mentioned before that the Iron Man/Muppets crossover will focus more on the past to coincide with the storyline involving Tony Stark and the "Iron Gofer". Whereas that'll be the case for that crossover, the Hulk/Muppets one will focus on the future, showing us what the world of the Marvelous Muppets might become in the year 2027, which--if some of you Power Rangers fans would know--is two years after S.P.D.

The subplot to the Hulk/Muppets crossover deals with a cure offered and formulated by S.H.I.E.L.D. to end Bruce Banner's transformations into the Hulk, which instead causes him to remain as the beast forever, causing ultimate destruction that lasts for years. Everyone from S.P.D. to Section 13 to even Ben 10,000 have tried stopping the Hulk, but have ended up losing on several occasions. What they each attempt to do, after realizing how useless it is to stop Hulk, is go back in time and prevent Banner from taking S.H.I.E.L.D.'s cure. Their mission is being led by a future version of Scooter that differs heavily from the one ReneeLouvier introduced in her Back to the Future/Muppets "Sadie" tale.

I mentioned Section 13 in the description because I'm bringing characters out of Jackie Chan Adventures in on the fun to add up to their appearance in the Iron Man/Muppets crossover, which will serve as a prelude to the Hulk/Muppets crossover.

That's all I have for now. Sometime soon I'll reveal which other Muppets will be joining Scooter as the main stars of the stories.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks, Jeany.:smile:

I have the list of Muppet characters that will be starring or making a cameo appearance in the two big "MARVELOUS" stories scheduled for next year.

For "Iron Gofer" (the Muppets/Iron Man Crossover):

Scooter
Gonzo the Great
Bean Bunny
Sam The Eagle
Rizzo the Rat
Camilla
Fozzie Bear
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker
Statler and Waldorf
Digit
Link Hogthrob
Julius Strangepork
Rowlf the Dog
Miss Piggy
Kermit the Frog
Miss Mousey
Pops
The Electric Mayhem
Lew Zealand
Sweetums
Uncle Deadly
The Swedish Chef
Wayne and Wanda
Beauregard
Doglion
George the Janitor

Pretty much the entire original cast of The Muppet Show (with the exception of Digit, who was in The Jim Henson Hour) will appear in the Iron Man crossover, because the story deals with combining the past to the present and much of what you'll read about will remind you of the old days of the Muppets, if their lives weren't so marvelous.

Now...for the second Hulk/Muppets crossover:

Scooter
Gonzo the Great
Bean Bunny
Sam The Eagle
Rizzo the Rat
Fozzie Bear
Digit
Clifford
Andy and Randy Pig
Link Hogthrob
Miss Piggy
Animal
Beauregard
Bill the Bubble Guy
Bobo the Bear
Clueless Morgan
David Hoggselhoff
Kermit the Frog
Nigel the Director
Pepe the King Prawn
Johnny Fiama
Sal Minella
Seymour the Elephant
Spamela Hamderson
Statler and Waldorf

This story features primarily the cast of Muppets Tonight, not only due to the fact that it deals with the future of the Muppets, but since the next Hulk movie brings the green giant into New York City, I feel like it will be a perfect opportunity for our KMUP pals to be reunited with the monster responsible for their move to Manhattan.:big_grin:

Now for the next interesting bit of news....

For both stories, two stars that made a guest appearances on both shows will be featured in them. I'll come back soon to reveal who those two particular stars are.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.:smile:

I'm back from my vacation, which didn't last as long as I thought it would, and I was able to get a little bit of my Spidey/Muppets 3 story done. I should have another chapter up soon.

Overall, my vacation was pretty marvelous. I went to Marvel Superhero Island at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure on Friday and met some interesting characters like Captain America, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, and even The Green Goblin. There's a story that I'd like to tell about my encounter with Rogue once I get pictures from my trip developed.

I also had the pleasure of stopping by the Disney/MGM Studios to see Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, the Power Rangers, and Mr. & Mrs. Incredible. It's interesting to know that K.P. and the Power Rangers were right next door to Muppet Vision 3D--no wonder I enjoy mixing them up with each other.:wink:

Anyways, I'll get back to my stories very soon. Just need a little time to rest.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Another good real-life friend of mine is joining in on the fun of "The MARVELOUS Muppets" and/or "Sesame, DC". Her name is Heather Hooten, and her character in the series (who shares her actual name) will be a cousin to Alissa's character and my character (or just my character in regards to "Sesame, DC").

Heather is another creative writer, as well as an actress and teacher. In the Fall of 2006, I had a Creative Writing class with her, the same one that I had shared an excerpt from the very first "MM" story I wrote, "The Amazing!" (the first Spidey/Muppets crossover). She seemed very interested in what I had written, which is why I'd chosen to put her in my stories.

I haven't exactly decided which series I want to place her in, but I'm leaning close to "Sesame, DC". If that's the case, then her character will function as one who will help bring Sean Thomas out of his brooding feelings about his deceased sister, which he had been having for years from the time period that'll be set in "Nights of the Knights" (the Sesame Street/Dark Knight crossover). The two aren't exactly close or have a special relationship, but they respect each other enough to call each other "family".

Here are a few pics just to give an idea of what she's like:

Heather Pic #1

Heather Pic #2

Heather Pic #3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... OK, I'm officially intrigued. Any descript stats available for Ms. Hooten to clue us in on her pics just freshly posted?