What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Apparently, there is an Iron Man teaser trailer coming this monday (September 10th) on MTV, Spike TV, VH1, BET, CMT, Logo, MTV2, NAN, The N, and TV Land.

For info on when exactly it'll be on, check this link:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6269

What I'm going to do on the same evening that it premieres is show you all my new "teaser posters" for next year's crossover with the movie. As I mentioned before, Kat Meyers (who will be the newest character in the series) has seen the posters and said that they look awesome. So I hope everyone will think the same when I show them on Monday.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Hope you won't mind my posting this here, but I have a few updates of my own to announce.

The major fic that was to merge Muppets and Batmanand Harry Potter will be put on the bacburner until after The Dark Knight premieres next year... So I guess there'll be two Muppet/Dark Knight crossover stories, but it'll be good, cause there'll be two different tales with differing perspectives.

For the short term... Two stories in my noggin aching for development/posting are:
For Richard or Poorer, a little two-part story about our fave gofer, a blue Whatnot girl Muppet rooming with him at the dorms, and the president of the RHLC as she fictionally celebrates her upcoming nuptials with the backstage boy.

Deadly Hullos, sort of a family reunion for the dragonish phantom of the Muppet theater, need some help with some of the characters from Puppetman to bring this one together, with a cameo from one Muppet character scarier than any symbiot or alien menace faced by Spider-man or child.

And finally, I have everything planned out for how I want my new younger cyber-sister to hopefully draw up Ms. Thomas, at least acclamated to the group of haunters at the Counting Castle under the "Graveyard Girls" banner.
Hope to have that for you soon Sean you'll be the first to know.

Looking forward to updates to your own story when you can though buddy.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Count I update the Muppets/Rescue Rangers crossover and a new title it is "The Muppets' Big Rescue Ranger adventure." Read it Please!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The major fic that was to merge Muppets and Batmanand Harry Potter will be put on the bacburner until after The Dark Knight premieres next year... So I guess there'll be two Muppet/Dark Knight crossover stories, but it'll be good, cause there'll be two different tales with differing perspectives.
Marvelous! I know Chris Nolan will be please to know how much we'll be promoting the new sequel!:big_grin:

For the short term... Two stories in my noggin aching for development/posting are:
For Richard or Poorer, a little two-part story about our fave gofer, a blue Whatnot girl Muppet rooming with him at the dorms, and the president of the RHLC as she fictionally celebrates her upcoming nuptials with the backstage boy.

Deadly Hullos, sort of a family reunion for the dragonish phantom of the Muppet theater, need some help with some of the characters from Puppetman to bring this one together, with a cameo from one Muppet character scarier than any symbiot or alien menace faced by Spider-man or child.
A Muppet scarier than Venom? Can't wait to read that one! Haha!

And finally, I have everything planned out for how I want my new younger cyber-sister to hopefully draw up Ms. Thomas, at least acclamated to the group of haunters at the Counting Castle under the "Graveyard Girls" banner.
Hope to have that for you soon Sean you'll be the first to know.
Thanks, Count. And I'll be sure to show it to you-know-who afterwards.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob... If you've ever seen Monster Maker, part of The Jim Henson Hour, then you know the creature I spook of... One that has always inspired me and evoked my respect as far as the grandness and greatness of Henson and character creations.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just some quick updates for the Iron Man/Muppets crossover (this is turning out to be a big day for I.M., isn't it?) and the second Hulk/Muppets crossover.

I'm going to cut down my number of additional franchises for the stories by omitting a few. The ones that I'm taking out for Iron Man/Muppets are....

Jackie Chan Adventures
Xiaolin Showdown
American Dragon: Jake Long

That'll only leave Jimmy Neutron, Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive, and Power Rangers: Mystic Force as the additional franchises for the story.

And as for the second Hulk/Muppets one....

I'll be taking out just Jackie Chan Adventures, which leaves only Ben 10, Power Rangers: S.P.D., Dino Thunder, and the original.

The reason for these changes is to have these stories be more centered on the Muppets, while the additional franchises serve as a key to either small roles or special cameo appearances. This will help greatly for the Iron Man crossover, seeing as how it is sort of a remake to The Muppet Movie and will have several references to The Muppet Show.

That's all I have for now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable... Looking forward to it. Also, there's a bit of a delay, will contact you soon after going through the threads.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
A couple of updates for the day....

Two names have come up for the crossovers of next year: Jenny and Krassman. Whether this regards to a certain waitress-turned-vigilante and a mad scientist-turned-flesh-eating-lizard will be revealed in due time.

Also...

I know I'd mentioned that only close friends of mine will be in the "Sesame, DC" series as regular characters. But I've decided to bring in some MySpace friends for future stories as well. Two of them are Christina Renee (from my "Legends of Disney" story and upcoming "Stranger Than..." story) and Nena Cortes.

I'll have pics and descripts posted up of the two soon, as well as more info as to what roles they'll be playing in the series and what story they'll be making their first appearances in.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I know there aren't too many fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender who've been reading my stories, but if there'd be any perfect time for you non-fans to check it out, it'd be this Friday at 8:30/7:30c when Season Three premieres on Nickelodeon.

Like I mentioned a few posts before, I'll be using elements from this new season for my "Silver Crystal" story, so if you're curious to have an idea what I'll be bringing into the story once I get back to it, check out this Friday's Season Premiere.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
An update for my "Sesame, DC" series....

I had dropped Nena Cortes from the series and went instead with another friend named Rabecca Lee. And joining her and Christina are Jessica Lauren and a friend named Stephanie. They all should be seen (or read) in the Dark Knight/Sesame Street crossover I have set up for next year.

There'll be pics and descripts to come of these girls soon.:smile:

UPDATE:

I have the first pic and description of Stephanie, a friend who I feel will be the most prominent in the series.

Here is her pic:
Stephanie

And here is her description (in her own words):
I'm curvy, only 5'1, i have black hair huge green eyes, most people ask me if im romanian, or italian, im neither haha, i have german features, small hands and feet, people still ask me if im 12! but no im not....i will prob look young forever i guess....

Stephanie's character will be the second oldest sibling to my character, Sean Thomas. She's a really bubbly person, talks kind of fast and will talk to anyone, no matter who they are. She's really happy all the time and smiles a lot. She's much of a thinker, because she talks before she thinks, which gets her in trouble a lot. She likes to take ahold of situations, be in the center.

Her character is also a reporter for The Daily Planet, along with Jessica Lauren's character, who I will have a descript and pic for soon. :smile: