What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good so far... So would this be in addition to Heather? Just curious to know more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Hope to read more from you soon since I think you might be pleased with a cameo in a certain wedding scene. Also, will keep you informed as to what happens regarding Alissa's drawing.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
More updates on the new characters for "Sesame, DC":

I have the new pics and descripts for Rabecca Lee and Jessica Lauren. Both descripts were provided by Stephanie, the friend that I introduced earlier who'll be in the series by next year.:smile:

Jessica Lauren

This is Jessica's description:
5'5 and slender (not right now but her normal self she is) with fair skin. She has beautiful brown hair, its really thick and has natural wave to it, with bangs. She has incredible hazel eyes, they are all different colors and her eyes span out they aren't closed in. And she is very graceful and able to bend to pose and many positions (which is a great talent for a model like herself).

Jessica describes herself as a real goofball (loud and fun), and she can be read in both the "Sesame, DC" stories and the upcoming story that I have in store for the "Stranger Than Muppet Fan-Fiction" series by March of next year.

Rabecca Lee

Rabecca's description:
5'6 slender/athletic build, tanned, long legs, beautiful long blonde hair. She has big blue eyes that span out as well, big beautiful lips, the face of an angel! She's really country too, has a whatever attitude so she is fun to be around.

Rabecca will be the oldest sibling. Like Stephanie and Jessica's characters, she is adopted. Not much is known of her background before being adopted to the family at an early age, and she's sort of considered as a black sheep to her adoptive father, because she's not as successful as her two other sisters and brother. There is a reason behind her lack of success, which is discovered through the progression of the series.

That's all I have for now on these characters. I'll post up more information when it comes.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Wery intereschting... You know, this is making me consider about getting either/or both My Space and Facebook accounts. Would help put faces to the friends I have here at MC, and possibly add some more souls to the castle's count or special secret sorority. Also makes me think about the fanfic plans.
For Richard or Poorer's already posted, only the reception party's left to finish that.
Deadly Hullos would be up next, a reunion for Uncle Deadly's dragonly relatives with a cameo from a new Muppet character created by a forum friend.
Thanks to the nimble assistance of my cyber-sister, I might go back and start updating Numbers of the Night in simple short paragraphs introducing the haunters one by one. There's the possibility to do expanded segments for the Graveyard Girls, the sorority mentioned, just have to think if that would pan out in a broad overall manner though only seen in those milestone inserts between guests of my master doomicile.

Fun to speculate... Wish you nothing but success with everything Sean.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks, Count. :smile:

Signing up to MySpace and making friends there is a real good way of finding characters for your stories and saves trouble having to make up ones for them. It's also a grand way of getting to know people, like I've had with Jessica, Rabecca, Stephanie, Kat, Alissa, and a few other girls who'll be in my future stories.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Got another pic and description for yet another character for my "Sesame, DC" series who will be joining the others that I mentioned in my recent posts.

Christina Renee

Christina's description (which she provided me with herself):
5'5 slight tan complextion. Wavy dirty blonde hair. Green eyes and built right.

Christina's character in "Sesame, DC" will serve as the love interest to mine. The history and current status of their relationship will be explored in the "Dark Knight" crossover for next year.

She joins Jessica Lauren in the "Stranger Than..." story to be released in March, which I'll reveal the full details to on Halloween (this should give some of you a hint as to what it's about).:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Very good. Is this the same Christina/Christine from Legends? Sounds like it might be and might not, mayhaps another happy melding like what happened with Alissa "Lori" Thomas.

Halloween eh? Perhaps you might've not noticed, but that's one of my fave times of the fear.
Hope to get my Deadly Hullos story posted by then as well.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Oh, yes, I forget to mention that it is the same Christina Renee from "Legends of Disney". Next to Alissa Brown, she's been my most marvelous inspiration for the stories that I write. I'm going to ask her soon if she'll be interested in co-starring with me in a story that crosses over Avatar: The Last Airbender with the Star Trek universe, which I hope to be posted and read in this forum:

And now that you've mentioned it, Count, the whole name-melding thing I've been doing with the names of "Lori" and "Alissa" might stop by the time I get to work on the Iron Man/Muppets crossover for next year, because I really want Alissa's character to be Alissa's character. This could mean dropping the "Lori" name and just leaving the character's full name to be Alissa Brown Thomas. I always saw "Lori" as a nickname anyways (it's been my mother's for some time now).:smile:

And I believe I had an idea that Halloween was your favorite time of the year. I'm really going to make this Halloween special with the premiere of my long-awaited Ghost Rider/Storyteller/Labyrinth story, "Rider's Delight".:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
OK. Usually my updates contain really great news, but this evening's update is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, (a thousand more "REALLY"'s) marvelous.:smile:

Thanks to KermiClown, I've gotten the opportunity to watch the "Dog City" special that aired on The Jim Henson Hour for the first time ever, and it's a really fun movie to watch.

Back in January, I mentioned something about writing a Daredevil/Punisher/Muppets story that involves characters from what was originally going to be the Dog City cartoon show that aired on FOX Kids back in the early 90s. That story was supposed to be set to be written at the end of this year, but that might seem a bit impossible with my Ghost Rider/Labyrinth/Storyteller crossover on the horizon and also getting back to "The Silver Crystal".

However, I do believe that I'll be able to work on it sometime next year, in the midst of a cascade of stories that might take me two or three years to write.

But the news that I have deals with my recent brainstorm on it. I decided to split the story up so that it deals with two separate Marvel Comics heroes and not just blending them together in the same story. I also decided to remove Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? and Gargoyles from the additional franchises included in the story, which leaves only Class of 3000. This move relates to my recent decision to give the Muppets more focus in their stories.

Now that I've seen "Dog City", I believe my decision to go with Ace Yu was a marvelous one, because I love his character from the special more than I do from the animated series. Though I am going to use Ace Hart's private eye occupation from the series as a reason to give Yu a crucial role in the story, as well as combine the characters Colleen Barker and Rosie O'Gravy together--making Colleen the police dog that Rosie was in the series.

Eliot Shag will serve as Ace's friend and partner in the case involving the Electric Mayhem and the murder orchestrated by Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk, and--in addition to having Colleen be Ace's love interest in the story--I'm bringing Terri Springer in as a Daily Bugle reporter, the same occupation that Eliot will have in the story.

Rowlf will be featured in the story as well, serving as both the narrator and a special leading role that I'll provide him with for the story (just like in the "Dog City" movie). I'm also going to have the villains from "Dog City" also; these include Bugsy Them, Mad Dog, Miss Belle, and Bugsy's two other henchmen (I'll have to go back and check to see what their names were).

These characters will be featured again in my Punisher/Muppets story, which will be based off of the third movie version (titled "War Zone") directed by Lexi Alexander.

To be honest, I've never been more thrilled about writing a "MARVELOUS" story like this one. I love Kevin Clash's portrayal as Ace Yu and the "Dog City" story itself is just marvelous. That's why I consider this news to be really marvelous, because I have a strong feeling that this will be my most personal favorite "MARVELOUS" story by far.:smile: