What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Glad that someone upped their Muppet video collection thanks to KermiClown. He's a regular music contributor at theMuppetcast hosted by Steve Swanson (known here as stephenjlizard). You should go to his website, www.muppetcast.com, and give a listen to some of his past shows if you're interested in that that is.
Bugsy Them's other henchmen, er henchdogs are named Scruffy and Laughing Boy.
Would advise you leave Colleen and Rosie as two separate characters... Especially when Colleen herself is the same character in both Dog City (the JHH special episode) and in Dog City the TV Show. Would recommend you look up all of these characters at Muppet Wiki.

Did you ask KermiClown for Dog City only? Or did you get the entire series as well? If you got the whole series...
Know that JHH consists of twelve episodes, with a separate pilot special called Innertube, and the Sesame Special "20 Years, and Still Counting!" as a sort of thirteenth episode, and the additional TV special The Tale of the Bunny Picnic.
But if you do have the entire series... Watch the special episode called Monster Maker and you'll know the creature I mentioned as scarier and much more imposing than any symbiot or alien confronted by Peter or Ben.

Thanks for the updates, have a good day buddy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I'll check it out sometime. He's really done me a huge favor with these videos.

I suppose you're right about the personality of both Colleen and Rosie, because Colleen was so lawful in the movie and demanding justice over what Bugsy and his thugs have been doing to the city and Rosie's that same way in the cartoon. I was just speaking on terms of their occupation--Rosie is a police dog in the cartoon, whereas Colleen seem to be living off the streets in the movie.

However, it would be interesting to see how the two interact if I made them separate. I'll think about it.:smile:

I only asked K.C. for the JHH "Dog City", because I wanted to familiarize myself with the movie characters first. I asked him for two episodes from the cartoon series (he has four available ones listed up on his site), so hopefully I'll have those soon--I won't be starting on the story for a while, so I have plenty of time to wait 'til they come.

I'll ask him for the "Monster Maker" episode, but I already have an idea of who you're referring to for your story and it's an awesome idea.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
As I'd mentioned in the thread to the Count's marvelous recent fanfic, "For Richard or Poorer", I've been in talks with another MySpace friend of mine to be included as a character for the series.

I won't reveal too much about her right now. But she is coming to the boards (I think she might be already here, just awaiting email confirmation). Like I said in Count's story thread, she looks almost exactly like our friend and my cyber-sister, Alissa Brown, which I didn't really anticipate on, only realized halfway in our conversations yesterday.

What I can say is that she'll make her first appearance in my "MARVELOUS" series in the crossover that I'm developing for Daredevil and Dog City.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And from what you said there... I'm kind of fearing it'll be a Miles Warren situation, if you know who I'm talking about.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hahaha! Don't worry, Count. No "clone situation" here. Before I even started "The MARVELOUS Muppets", I promised myself never to write a complicated story arc like "The Clone Saga". I'd be pressing myself up against a wall on that one.

Fictionally, it's just good family genes (hint right there as to what role she'll have in the series). In reality, it's a huge coincidence.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Considering that it's Miss Brill's birthday today, I find it only fitting to announce this interesting bit of news to everyone....

Starting with the Iron Man/Muppets crossover for next year, I'm going to start introducing some well-known Muppeteers as agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the series, beginning with Fran Brill and Kevin Clash, who I'll be setting up as the "Sean and Alissa Thomas" of the organization. You'll find out what this'll mean once you read the crossover next year.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
An update on my MySpace friend, the new "MARVELOUS" character, and Muppet Central's newest member, Terah (a.k.a. "littlegirl83")....

Instead of introducing her character into the Daredevil/Dog City story, I'll be writing her for the first time into the second Hulk/Muppets crossover. I still won't reveal too much of her character, except for the fact that she has a strong connection to the Thomas family.

That's all I have for now.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Two names have come up for the crossovers of next year: Jenny and Krassman. Whether this regards to a certain waitress-turned-vigilante and a mad scientist-turned-flesh-eating-lizard will be revealed in due time.
When I made this announcement, I was just near completion of "The Spectacular" and didn't want to spoil anything so close into the climax. Well, now that the story's over, I think now's a better time than any to let you all know what I meant when I gave out these names.

First off, they don't involve Jenny from Muppets Take Manhattan and Professor Krassman from The Muppet Movie. Neither of these two characters will be in the two most-anticpated "MARVELOUS" stories of next year.

Who I was referring to was Global Robotic Response Unit XJ-9 (better known as "Jenny") from the Nickelodeon show, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Dr. Hugo Krassman from Kermit's Swamp Years.

Jenny Wakeman (or "XJ-9" or just "Wakeman" as she'll be referred to in the crossover she'll be featured in to avoid confusion with Jenny the former waitress/fashion designer/former vilgilante) will be joining Jimmy Neutron as the second Nicktoons star in the Iron Man/Muppets story, "The Invincible". She'll serve as the "love interest" to Digit in the story (think Not Quite Human II in this case).

Dr. Hugo Krassman will be in the second Hulk/Muppets crossover, "Seein' Green", serving as both hero and villain. It's obvious after the events of "The Spectacular" that he'll be wondering where his brother is and soon learn of his bizarre situation, finding a way to cure him at the same time he plans on seeking revenge against the ones responsible. He'll also have a strong connection to the main plot of the story, which I'm planning on contradicting the plot of next year's Edward Norton film.

Hope this clears any possible rumors that I might've started with my announcment. Again, these are not the same characters that you read in "The Spectacular"...these are different ones. I'll let everyone know when I'll consider bringing back Jenny the waitress and Professor Krassman into the series when the time comes. Until then, they'll be MIA.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... They're not exactly M.I.A. Jenny went on to marry Ronnie Crawford, and Professor Max Krassman in his new iguana form is Stanley Thomas's newfound pet.

Not Quite Human, a movie franchise from the good ol' days of the Disney Channel proper which I remember fondly.
Looking forward to what you've got for us buddy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I figured M.I.A. was the wrong term to use in this case, but I thought it just sounded cool. It kinda makes sense in a way, seeing as how they won't be involved in the action that'll be happening in the upcoming years for "MARVELOUS".

For anyone who hasn't seen an episode of My Life as a Teenage Robot on Nickelodeon (it's almost impossible to see one currently on the network, considering they pulled it off this past February), here's the main plot of the show:

My Life as a Teenage Robot (MLAATR as abbreviated) stars a 16-year-old 6 foot 6 inch -tall robot girl named XJ-9 (who prefers to be known simply as Jenny). Jenny lives in the town of Tremorton, in the (presumed) year of 2071. Jenny likes to go to the mall, fit in at high school, and hang out with her friends Brad and Tuck. Her creator (a.k.a. "Mom"), Dr. Wakeman, designed her as a highly sophisticated battle robot. Brad likes what Jenny does and often helps her out, but his brother, Tuck, doesn't care for action and only gets involved reluctantly. She has an ongoing rivalry with the Krust Cousins, Brit and Tiff, the popular girls in school, and even has a human suitor, a somewhat stereotypical geek named Sheldon, but Jenny loves a robot named the Silver Shell (he was created by Sheldon, who "wears" him like Iron Man wears his suit), but then later disliked him for being a spy. Jenny is also being pursued by Queen Vexus, leader of a robot clan called the Cluster, to join the Cluster. So Jenny can't get her life evened out, but she does what she can.

There are other characters that I can possibly use for the story, such as Dr. Wakeman, Brad, Sheldon, or Tuck (I'd definitely love to bring in the Krust cousins as possible villains). It's a pending decision with me right now, as is bringing Sheen, Carl, Libby, and Cindy for Jimmy Neutron's part in the story. I'll let everyone know what I'll decide hopefully soon.

I'm also considering other Nicktoons for this story, such as Fairly Oddparents, All Grown Up!, and (maybe) Spongebob Squarepants as possible cameos.:smile: