What's your favorite Grover sketch?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Here's a good question,has SS or anyplace had Grover actually act out Monster at the End of This Book? Always wondered.

Klonoa

Reaction score
You know, I actually thought about the same thing yesterday, if they could rework Monster At the End of The Book for TV. I'm not sure how they could do it, since it involved flipping pages.

"The Monster at the End of The Show."

Grover: "Oh no! Don't watch the end of this show! It says there's a monster in it!"

Well, OK Grover. *click*

If they could make it in TV format and make it plausable, I'd love to see it, though. The Monster at the End of the Book was a great kids book and one of Grover's best moments.

--Klonoa
Grover's great, but I always liked it when he got piled under all those bricks.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've always loved Grover's shouting; like Hello Everybody! Hey Charlie! AAAAAAAAhhhhh!(falling as SuperGrover). I think a tv special on Monster at the end of this special would work,don't see why not.

TashAndMe

Reaction score
One of my favorite Grover sketches is where Grover and Kermit talk about taking care of teeth. In the midst of this sketch, Grover says that to take care of your teeth, you should eat crunchy foods like bananas. Kermit then tells Grover that bananas are not crunchy. That still makes me laugh today. Another one I liked is where Fat Blue orders a glass of milk to have with his meal and Grover says that the restaurant is out of glasses so he offers Fat Blue a bucket of milk. I hope some of these hilarious sketches are on the DVD, but I'll still buy it even if they aren't.

furryfella

Reaction score
TashAndMe said:
One of my favorite Grover sketches is where Grover and Kermit talk about taking care of teeth. In the midst of this sketch, Grover says that to take care of your teeth, you should eat crunchy foods like bananas. Kermit then tells Grover that bananas are not crunchy. That still makes me laugh today. Another one I liked is where Fat Blue orders a glass of milk to have with his meal and Grover says that the restaurant is out of glasses so he offers Fat Blue a bucket of milk. I hope some of these hilarious sketches are on the DVD, but I'll still buy it even if they aren't.
There are so Many Grover Sketches Like Fuzzy&blue(orange) I also Liked Him In that empty telephone Booth &a Bunch of mOnthers squeeze him In to make their phone call, Then The other I liked was Him In that row boat with a group of Monsters!!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Don't forget this clip!

The clip where we find out Fat Blue's name is Mr. Johnson! Grover is delivering singing telegrams but keeps singing the wrong ones!

Grover: "Twinkle, twinkle, Mrs. Star. Would you like to buy my car? From Ed. How's that?"

Fat Blue: "Do I look like a Mrs. Star to you?"

Grover: "In this light...mmmm....no."

Convincing John

TashAndMe

Reaction score
Someone posted in a thread about the Celebration of Me Grover DVD that the DVD is going to have the telegram sketch on it. I hope so.

pinkbanana

Reaction score
South America

Just wondering if someone can settle an argument

there was a sketch (i think) involving grover and fat blue. Grover asks where he is going and when he recieves the reply south america grover waves his arms shouting 'Soouuutthh Amerrriicccaaaaaa!!!!!' before proceding to produce a map of said continent.

I friend of mine insists that it was elmo in the sketch, we end up argueing about it for hours and there is now money riding on it so if someone could tell me the truth i would be grateful!!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
The clip where we find out Fat Blue's name is Mr. Johnson! Grover is delivering singing telegrams but keeps singing the wrong ones!

Grover: "Twinkle, twinkle, Mrs. Star. Would you like to buy my car? From Ed. How's that?"

Fat Blue: "Do I look like a Mrs. Star to you?"

Grover: "In this light...mmmm....no."

Convincing John
Yeah, I remember that. The Grover/Fat Blue moments were always the best.

Convincing John

Reaction score
pinkbanana said:
Just wondering if someone can settle an argument

there was a sketch (i think) involving grover and fat blue. Grover asks where he is going and when he recieves the reply south america grover waves his arms shouting 'Soouuutthh Amerrriicccaaaaaa!!!!!' before proceding to produce a map of said continent.

I friend of mine insists that it was elmo in the sketch, we end up argueing about it for hours and there is now money riding on it so if someone could tell me the truth i would be grateful!!!!
Nope...Elmo was not in that sketch. Just Grover, Fat Blue and (I think) a few Anything People.

Convincing John