What's your most prized Muppet item?

beaker

Reaction score
Wow! Thanx for showing us the scan. Btw, its probably slipped my mind, but what is your connection to JHC? I always love a good story about how fans have met Muppeteers and JHC people, or worked for them.

I also love how messy Muppet signatures are. At Muppetfest someone showed me a autograph from Johnny Fiama and Sal they got. I also got one of Pepe, though I think his penmanchip is much better. Though the former might be due to too much canoles:wink:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Glad you liked it "Beaker". Err my connection to JHC? I have know them sometimes, but I did work experince (?spelling?) for them in summer '96 where I help work on the movie "Buddy". I met Brian, Steve, Dave, Kermit, Rizzo and Gonzo while they were in UK making MTI.

Hope that answers your question :stick_out_tongue:

Later

MuppetDanny

tygerbug

Reaction score
Hey Toastcrumbs ... my father had the style guide because he drew the Muppets comic strip which ran in the 80s, and also did some licensing art, mostly for the Muppet Babies and some Fraggle Rock stuff .... an excellent piece, that style guide. Have to find it and scan it if it's still around anywhere.

We also had a skeksis Halloween mask, rubber and very lifelike, with real strands of wispy hair ... scared the **** out of me as a kid.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, you didn't happen to wear it and wield a sword around while meeting your wife did you? (ref. from TP...hehe)

-Matt

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
This is such a tough thread!! I have been reading it since it started and have waffled back and forth on what to list as my favorite item. And I can't. So here are SOME of my favorites, in no particular order:

* Muppet Show Style Guide
* Miss Piggy Glove
* Henson Co. Millenium wine flute
* Muppetvision cast jacket (w/ Sweetums)
* Pelham Puppet Kermit Marrionette
* Original 3x5 card sent by Jim Henson to announce the premier of the Muppet Show

Man, this is hard. There's more, I am sure, but my brain hurts and I have to go to sleep soon...

Well, sometime in the upcoming weeks, my collection -- which is ALWAYS a work in progress -- will be featured on the Palisades web site. When I finish organizing it. And Ken and Greg feel like giving me a little bit of web time. I will be sure to let y'all know when it goes up -- I've never really had other die hard fans see my collection. It should be fun!!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Bother, I only just noticed that I mis-typed "Muppet" in the subject line of this thread. Would you say that nobody was kind enough to point this out... or that nobody was cruel enough?

Cherry "argues samantiks even though he can't spell it" Pizza

grail

Reaction score
i don't know about anyone else...but i just didn't notice until you said it...if you ask our oh-so-kind administrator, maybe he'll fix it for you

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I noticed, but I didn't think it was a big deal really. If it bothers you, I'm sure Cpt. Chapman would be happy to fix 'er up for ya. :smile:

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by CherryPizza
Bother, I only just noticed that I mis-typed "Muppet" in the subject line of this thread. Would you say that nobody was kind enough to point this out... or that nobody was cruel enough?

lol, I didn't even notice that until you pointed that out...