1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You know, I'll be honest.

Today is actually one of those days I once again just kind of feel frustrated with my life.

Like, you know how I was venting about my current job situation. So last week my boss and I finally got back on track (alot of stuff was going on again; the mobile truck for the barbershop actually broke down) and he mentioned that he was gonna give me the times to edit the footage for the same day. The next morning... Nothing. I've called him almost every single day.... No answer.

It also doesn't help that this stress has lately been kind of making me feel Anti social. Like I just don't want to talk to anyone in real life. It's also been putting alot of anxiety on me.

At this point a simple update would be nice. I just hate being left hanging.

2. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

If you were a tomato on a vine, you'd be in paradise. 8)

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

To be honest...

After today, I am just done pulling into parking spots. I'm gonna try and start backing into them instead so I don't have to back out. Backing out is just.... Ugh. So frustrating when you have a ******* big *** car. Smaller cars were alot easier to park.

4. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

get a new small one

5. LittleJerry92

Pshh. Yeah. Like that'll happen soon. :shifty:

6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

tfw you had a presentation and couldnt get into the online classroom and have heard no word from your professor about it

I dont know if I missed a memo or something but...ah. good old anxiety and nearly having a panic attack until my friend talked some logic into me

7. LittleJerry92

Can relate to that.

I hate having anxiety. It makes you feel like you just get worried over nothing and just puts a lot of strain on your body.

8. Sgt Floyd

at this point im assuming class was canceled and i just missed the memo, because i was in the room since before class was even supposed to start and no one showed up. still, that's not something you wanna see knowing that you have a presentation to do and you immediately assume the worst

9. LittleJerry92

What are you studying just out of curiosity?

10. Sgt Floyd

education. so yeah im certified to teach

whether i want to or not is another matter entirely

11. LittleJerry92

You know, I've had my fair share of bad days and I learn to brush them off, but holy ******* **** tonight is just one of those nights I literally just want to pick up a ton of cigarettes and start smoking them.

12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Get a good fresh start in the morning dude.

13. LittleJerry92

So yeah, apologies about last night.

To be honest, minus my car, I was a bit annoyed that a simple Facebook post (which, for the record, I might add, is way too overshared) on why women who don't want babies aren't crazy basically ended up getting (two) gender-card responses that women have it worse when I said the same can be said for men when they don't want to be dad's.

I'm sorry but I hate any type of card pulled on me. Gender card, race card, autism card, guilt card. That **** doesn't work on me.

fuzzygobo and CensoredAlso like this.
  14. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

My so called mates thought it would be a funny to report mthat xbox account when I'm offline so I get a communication ban and guess what I HAVE F*CK THEM THE MORONS

15. LittleJerry92

Well, here's one thing I can definitely say.

Stay off Facebook after a shooting happens. :smirk:

16. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Just stay off Facebook in general

17. LittleJerry92

In fairness, I only log out if there's just alot going on or if something is bugging me. But no. I get your point.

18. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I stay off Twitter and Facebook in general.

19. LittleJerry92

So one thing I'd like to get off my chest because I feel I've been bottling it up.

You guys already know I bailed on that state of the world thread and have no intentions of joining it again.

But this is one thing I'd just like to get off my chest real quick.

You know what got on my nerves a bit?

The fact that we could criticise the right as much as we wanted, which for the record, I have no issues with because I have my issues with conservatives.

But as soon you criticise the left? It's like a need for speed most wanted cop car chase.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

To be fair, I think there was some confusion as to who everyone was talking about. There's a difference between the politician right and left, and the everyday citizen right and left (and middle).