When you need to rant...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's something that just got to me today.

How come everyone's up in arms about the NSA spying on everyone (which sucks, and that's a rant I don't want to get into), but NO ONE is saying a word about how Google and Yahoo constantly ask you for your phone number in case of "emergencies?" It's one thing when you lose privacy, it's another if you relinquish it.

Misskermie

Reaction score
This rant is kinda silly, but...

Disney, why is it that when the credits of a movie you play begin, you put it in a small screen, so we can watch the commercials you put on ALL THE TIME?!

So we miss the end of credit things.
And... Some people, LIKE to read the credits.
Meh!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, why are you taking this out on just Disney? EVERY channel does that now. And if they don't put it in a small layered screen for more commercials, they basically fill the bottom third of the screen with a text version of the credits while the final act of the show is still playing.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Um, why are you taking this out on just Disney? EVERY channel does that now. And if they don't put it in a small layered screen for more commercials, they basically fill the bottom third of the screen with a text version of the credits while the final act of the show is still playing.
*shrugs*
Only channel I really watch.
My bad.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
AAAHHH! SHAME ON YOU! STONE THE WITCH! AAAHHHH!

*throws rock at Jaz*

DISNEY WORSHIPER! DISNEY IS THE DEVIL! AARRJKHFKJGFJKBSDKSVB!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Somehow, I thought that D'Snowth would agree with me about the whole "Google wanting you to give them your cell phone number" thing...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, you kinda answered your own question. People don;t like privacy being taken away from them forcefully. Google is ASKING. You don;t have to give it to them. Yeah, they pester you about it, about they still aren't forcing you. You can still use their services without giving them anything

Drtooth

Reaction score
Their heightened level of insistence worried me. Something tells me it won't be too long before they stop asking and start demanding. They already force you to link to different accounts if you want a youtube account.

If people are willing to give away their privacy, they have no right to complain that they have none.