1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well I mean I'm not planning to mention it again but I just don't understand why all of a sudden now make an effort to speak to me? I really hope that she's geninuely trying to patch things up. Forgiving is just a hard thing for me right now. Don't get me wrong when she sent me a message I did respond and was nice about it but it also feels like a wound has been opened again.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I still say if it seems like all is forgotten, then just go with it. Listen, when you have to deal with people not speaking to you for long periods of time, whether it's over something someone said or not, I've learned not to take that person's company for granted: don't ask questions, just go with it, who knows when's the next time you'll hear from someone like that again.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Honestly because were long distance I've probably only been around them 3 times in my life. I know their technically family but in some ways their still strangers to me. *shrugs* But I will take your advice and try to go with it. Hopefully my heart can start to heal since we are starting to talk again.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I learned today that there are three things that can survive a nuclear apocalypse...

Roaches, Twinkies, and Maury Povich's unremarkable talk show.
  5. D'Snowth

Remember when Maury's show had at least a LITTLE more variety BEFORE it was strictly about teen moms and baby daddy's?

What's really scary is SUPPOSEDLY, my oldest brother (the one whom I never met) was apparently ON Maury earlier in the year. :eek:
  6. Pinkflower7783

"You are not the father." :p
    charlietheowl likes this.
  7. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Well, I should hope not... :o
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

They had the episodes where people confronted their fears (I remember seeing a woman freaking out because a frog was brought on stage), "sexy" makeovers, and rebellious teenagers if I remember correctly.

Maury tapes in Connecticut now, and a couple of my friends have gone to tapings. It's evidently really boring to watch during the filming.
  9. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, teenage boot camp.
  10. Pinkflower7783

People who don't use their turn signals!!
  11. Drtooth

Even with that stuff... I mean... bleh! Jerry Springer at least is camp sleaze. Sure, it's a camp sleaze that's since lost its charm, but it's a masochistic pleasure for some people. Maury's just a broken record that has one heck of a contract. But the sad thing is, if anyone remembers the 90's, there was such a gluttony of sleazy talk shows. Maury failed to stand out against any of them. Now, most of those people had the common sense to bail on the genre when it was dying out, and Maury's one of the 4 people that still bother with a dead genre. He must get a Brinks truck full of money for every episode, because I don't see anyone bothering to get up and go to that sort of work in the morning. At least sober.
  12. Pinkflower7783

People in a restuarant letting their kids climb under the tables and make stupid noises so they could eat. I mean really?? Some people just have no consideration for others nor any manners. -_-
  13. D'Snowth

Whenever female celebrities appear on talk shows or award shows or other similar appearances, and they put like layers and layers of oil all over their legs, it just looks... ick... what's the deal with that? Why do they want to make their legs look un-naturally slimy and shiny?

Sah-ree, I's a leg-snowth
  14. Pinkflower7783

Kate Middleton that is all.
    D'Snowth likes this.
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

what makes that even worse is that nick and cn are really going down hill :(
  16. Drtooth

(Facepalm)

Yeah... CN booted the reality TV shows that NO ONE liked and no one asked for... but it's going downhill because they refuse to air 15 year old cartoons.
    mo likes this.
  17. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Urgh, Bus Drivers! Today, I was taking a bus to my family's house and the driver was an idiot, through and through. He took the wrong lane back into Inverness instead of out. Not only that, but when he was turning around to go the right way, he DID NOT see a clear-as-day-wearing-a-reflective-coat-yellow-was-just-behind-the-car-he-let-pass-motorcyclist, and they almost collided!

And to top it all off, he complained about where I was stopping! Well, I'm sorry my house isn't in the town and is in the country, but when I do say the name of my house to anyone, they have no-idea where it is!

ARGH! :mad:
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

You left out Keith Richards.
    ------------
    DrDientes and charlietheowl like this.
  19. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

AGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Why Parsons AND Bialik lost!?
  20. D'Snowth

Um... what?