When you need to rant...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Ever have one of these days when you just hate yourself? Today is one of them…

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw I'm sorry. Hang in there, the day isn't over and you never know what can happen. :smile:

For me personally the better question is have I ever had one of those days when I don't hate myself, lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can't say I ever really cared much for myself. And that's on a good day. I've had multiple bouts of terrible news and bad happenings this week, and I've completely lost my appetite to the point where I opened the fridge and had a panic attack.

I personally don't want to discuss it (it goes into very depressing levels that I don't want to share), but I sympathize with what you're talking about.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I hope you feel better soon and that things start to turn around for you. It's crummy to feel down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, all the time.

But like everyone else, times have been poor for me as well... this whole year has been terrible, and it looks like 2012 has been a bad year for just about everyone, so, I guess we all can just sit around and complain about our problems... somebody bring us a round of Sierra Mist!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*throws can of Sierra Mist at Snowth* Catch. I shook it for you already. Anyone else want one of my Woodchuck Fall ed. Hard Ciders? Well ya can't. I'm drinking 'em all.

Welcome to this edition of Fear and Self-Loathing, Not Necessarily in Las Vegas. I'm tired...

chorus: Hiiii, tired!

No, you idiots. I mean I'm tired. Tired of this world smushing under its stinky unwashed feet the dreams and desires of we, the creative! Without us, they wouldn't know WHAT to dream! Without us, they wouldn't know there WAS a box, much less how to go outside it! Without us --

Eh. They'd never miss us, and that's the sad truth...
---------------