Where am I going wrong?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I must be doing something right lately...today, I posted an advertisement for my site in two different Whose Line forums that get quite a bit of traffic everyday. From the time I posted them, my web counter was at 5198. When I just checked on my site seconds ago, the counter was up to 5223! And that was only a matter of about two hours!!! I must be doing something right for a change. I feel so proud.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FORUM HAS 7 GUESTS RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a RARITY!!! I MUST be doing something right now!!!

jediX

Reaction score
I beg your pardon, but "most Americans?" Isn't that a little presumptuous?

PS, the weakest link on that show was the time they had whatshername that plays Mimi on Drew Carey. That was a really, really awful episode. There was this other guy that would be on every once and a while that was no good as well, but I can't come up with his name. Guess he was that unmemorable...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Kathryn Greenwood (or Kathy as she prefers to be called) is an actress and comedienne from Canada. She has a career that extends to work in movies, television, radio, and theater. Being a native Canadian, she has done quite a bit of work there. Some of her best-known work is on various Canadian-based TV shows and theater productions.
That would explain her obscurity. Don't watch a lot of Canadian TV here or get to many Canadian theatre productions.

She's the blond on Who's Line? Now I know who you are talking about. I would agree she is a weak link on that show. Doesn't seem to have the spontaneity or ad-lib ability as the others. That's not a put down. It's just that it would be hard to keep up with Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, or Colin in that department. I'm sure Cathy is very talented and will check out your site to see what else she has done that I may have heard of.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
No offense but I'm not a huge Kathy Greenwood fan. She was okay on Whose Line, but the problem was she got overshadowed by the male players on that show and that made her stick out as to being a little unfunny.

I'm sure she's funny, but she isn't for me. Sorry.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
No offense but I'm not a huge Kathy Greenwood fan. She was okay on Whose Line, but the problem was she got overshadowed by the male players on that show and that made her stick out as to being a little unfunny.

I'm sure she's funny, but she isn't for me. Sorry.

ryan
There's another thing I have a problem...this is basically the same with all the female performers they have, YET for some strange reason, everyone loves Denny Siegel! Now there's someone who isn't funny!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wait a minute, wait a minute... prior to your increased hits from advertising in two forums, you had over 5100 hits in four months and you think that no one visits? For a celeb that practically no one knows about, I think you may be over reacting a bit. What kind of traffic are you exactly hoping to achieve? I'd say it seems to have been relatively successful, all things considered.

jediX

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
There's another thing I have a problem...this is basically the same with all the female performers they have, YET for some strange reason, everyone loves Denny Siegel! Now there's someone who isn't funny!!!
Denny Siegel? Who the heck is Denny Seigel? How can I love someone that I've never even HEARD of?:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's the one Kathy replaced. She used to be the only female on the show...she's not funny, kinda homely, a little tom-boyish, and very ******. But for some reason, everyone loves her.