Where am I going wrong?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
She's the one Kathy replaced. She used to be the only female on the show...she's not funny, kinda homely, a little tom-boyish, and very ******. But for some reason, everyone loves her.

I gotta say, Kathy Greenwood is much cooler than Denny Siegel. I only like Denny when she does the musical games (Hoedown, Scene to Rap, etc.). Otherwise, she is obnoxious. It seems like she pushes it and almost non-verbally comments on her trying to be funny. Kathy doesn't ever seem to be "trying to be funny" she just acts and the funny comes out when it does. I was on an improv comedy team in high school called Comedy Sportz, and one thing I figured out was that sometimes its best to not try and be funny, just do the scene. The funny comes from the spontanaity. Colin is a perfect example of this on Whose Line. He doesn't even have to do anything and he is still hilarious, especially when he is so sincere and yet so ridiculous. Make sense? :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I gotta say, Kathy Greenwood is much cooler than Denny Siegel. I only like Denny when she does the musical games (Hoedown, Scene to Rap, etc.). Otherwise, she is obnoxious. It seems like she pushes it and almost non-verbally comments on her trying to be funny. Kathy doesn't ever seem to be "trying to be funny" she just acts and the funny comes out when it does. I was on an improv comedy team in high school called Comedy Sportz, and one thing I figured out was that sometimes its best to not try and be funny, just do the scene. The funny comes from the spontanaity. Colin is a perfect example of this on Whose Line. He doesn't even have to do anything and he is still hilarious, especially when he is so sincere and yet so ridiculous. Make sense? :smirk:
Cuz that's Colin personality, he can also take jokes like all of those bald jokes. I never liked Denny, and I agree with you about her "trying to be funny". In fact, there's only ONE reason why I like Denny...uh, hey Vic, you wanna back me up on this one? *Hint* *hint*?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
In fact, there's only ONE reason why I like Denny...uh, hey Vic, you wanna back me up on this one? *Hint* *hint*?

Ummm...what's that??:confused: