1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Jan 13, 2016.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ahem. . . .

Sammy the Snake
    Feeling Happy and Proud
    The Frazzle Song
    Leaked episodes
    60 fps
    Bert's purple hand

That is all.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

...dare I ask who's obsessed with Bert's purple hand and Sammy the snek?

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Don’t forget that guy obsessed with the Fur song from 1975?

4. LittleJerry92

Oh. That guy. :rolleyes:

Froggy Fool and Bliffenstimmers like this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, a hundred years ago, there was a guy here on MC asking about a specific sketch in which he claimed Bert was crying because his hand was purple, and he said his hand was purple because it was all bruised from where he smashed it, and he had a screencap from this sketch as his avatar.

As for the Sammy the Snake guy . . . ugh, @BobThePizzaBoy (aka John Papovich) can explain that better than me. ;)

6. LittleJerry92

A bruised hand?

Well, that's certainly bad memory. :shifty:

7. PumpkinJ

PumpkinJ Well-Known Member

LOL dude, I'm not asking for anymore episodes. Not waiting for anymore to leak. I'm just trying to count how many episodes have been leaked so far. Bet I can go look up the image qualities on Muppet Wiki for proof.

8. PumpkinJ

Of course I am hilarious!

9. PumpkinJ

Yeah, of course that guy Chuck Bracken. He's retarded about it and so I blocked him.

10. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Okay that’s way too far by calling him retarded about it.

11. LittleJerry92

Plus, aren't you on the autism spectrum? You shouldn't call someone something like that, especially if you have a similar condition.

12. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

In addition, you CANNOT use words like that on this website.

13. PumpkinJ

Yes, I'm on the spectrum. And I'm sorry for using words like that on this site. Also, just like how Sesame Maniac was with Gerardo, I had the same feeling with Chuck's constant messaging. He is one of the WAY worser YouTubers than Rohail who keep trying to get what they want and get away with it. ;(

With Chuck saying "I'd love to see the spotlight version of Fur the original full uncut version from 1975", I think he's just saying "I want you to upload it the way I want until I get my way!" This is getting on my nerves.

14. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Is it? Is it really?

15. PumpkinJ

It's just that he won't stop over-obsessing about the 1975 Fur song, which he's been doing on everyone's videos. He keeps asking about the ENTIRELY full and uncut version and with a spotlight at the beginning, which we ALL believe a version like THAT doesn't even exist. He's been pestering me about it on a whole ton of my uploads, and I couldn't stand it any further so I blocked him.

16. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

I definitely would love to see episode #3983 again. :)

18. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Worse than **COUGH**Patrick Star**COUGH**?

19. PumpkinJ

No. Chuck isn't as bad as Patrick.

Any Del likes this.
  20. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I think there was only one "Fur" song without Elmo. I tried getting it through his head. But he swears up and down there's another one. So I said OK to appease him. (And can we drop the "r" word please ...don't be funny and say "What R word? " You know which one :cry:...it's very hurtful.) Thanks.