Which "Gordon" is the best one?

Redsonga

Reaction score
He just has this very uncle-y feeling about him, the first Gordon just does not give that feeling to me, he was a little more Gobo-ish :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
He just has this very uncle-y feeling about him, the first Gordon just does not give that feeling to me, he was a little more Gobo-ish :stick_out_tongue:
Nice and very accurate comparison, at least, in my opinion.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But for me, there's nothing like the Lovely Magic Gordon Guy being able to act rediculous with such a straight face.
Yeah! I love that about the human cast!

I also see the where the connection with Matt and Gobo are coming from.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Roscoe all the way. That was the Gordon I grew up with. After 34 years of being on the show, he still brings life to that character.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yep. It's just too bad that the adults are often only used as supporting characters nowadays.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh good. I haven't seen--say--Bob since Elmo's World debuted, practically.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It seems that the new humans are seen more often than the old ones as far as that goes, which is a shame for Bob since he is pretty much the father of SS :frown:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It seems that the new humans are seen more often than the old ones as far as that goes, which is a shame for Bob since he is pretty much the father of SS :frown:
Agreed. But I can understand that the older ones are getting up there in years & that they probably want to gracefully step away instead of being mentioned after their death (Mr. Hooper) or being written out of the show (David).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Agreed. But I can understand that the older ones are getting up there in years & that they probably want to gracefully step away instead of being mentioned after their death (Mr. Hooper) or being written out of the show (David).
I really don't think that is the case with Bob or he would have left years ago..and besides, even if someone dies they seem more in the habit of just forgetting them (even if they are seen a lot) than actually saying they died anymore, even if little ones know about death already..which I think is a bit odd. Little ones aren't stupid, they need to have it talked about..Not like a show like Little Bill, which stopped being made when the actor that played his daddy died:sympathy: