Which "Gordon" is the best one?

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I was always partial to Roscoe Orman myself, not to mention that I've met him personally.
I saw him perform at a local mall when I was really little. I even got on the news as I was watching him. :smile: I don't think I met him, but I did get an autographed picture. I wonder whatever happened to that...

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Mr. Orman was very nice and cordial when I met him, he was all I thought he would be and more. I don't think I'm partial to him only because I met him, Matt Robinson was the original Gordon and was great...but Hal Miller just didn't seem like Gordon to me. Hard to explain.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Looks like Orman will come up on top in this Gordon battle. XD

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It seems that the new humans are seen more often than the old ones as far as that goes, which is a shame for Bob since he is pretty much the father of SS :frown:
Well, they've been doing a good job with Bob up until the past few seasons, but according to Muppet Wiki he will be speaking at this 40th anniversary celebration thing in New Jersey. I really wish I could get up there to see that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, they've been doing a good job with Bob up until the past few seasons, but according to Muppet Wiki he will be speaking at this 40th anniversary celebration thing in New Jersey. I really wish I could get up there to see that.
Wouldn't we all? As said, Bob is the father of the Street alongside Gordon.

Reaction score
I didn't even know there has been Three Gordons, and i don't even know any of them by there real names, but iam gonna have to say i enjoyed the first gordon from 1965 onward to the eighties and if that wasn't the same Gordon then props to Sesame Street for making a smooth transition.