Which "Gordon" is the best one?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Might I just pop in and say I miss Trash Gordon terribly? now that we have a new Flash Gordon series, I guess people would get the joke now... people under the age of 50 who haven't actually heard of Flash Grodon until now, that is...

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I didn't even know until a few years ago that anyone other than Roscoe Orman had played Gordon, so he'd be my pick!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Might I just pop in and say I miss Trash Gordon terribly? now that we have a new Flash Gordon series, I guess people would get the joke now... people under the age of 50 who haven't actually heard of Flash Grodon until now, that is...
So Gordon parodies his "Flash" counterpart? Funny.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I didn't even know until a few years ago that anyone other than Roscoe Orman had played Gordon, so he'd be my pick!
Agreed; I may have seen the episodes with Matt Robinson when I was one or two years old, but that's pretty young to remember a stranger's face (let alone his acting). When I finally saw "Hair Gordon" in recordings from the earliest seasons, I thought he looked just as strange as some of the Muppets did back then.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Might I just pop in and say I miss Trash Gordon terribly? now that we have a new Flash Gordon series, I guess people would get the joke now... people under the age of 50 who haven't actually heard of Flash Gordon until now, that is...

Some of the Trash Gordon segments were funny in a way; but when he took over ALL sponsor announcements for a season or two, Sesame Street became that much more predictable. I miss Gordon announcing the end of the show as himself, the way he and other characters did in the beginning. Now that Season 39 has the cast doing just that, I hope Gordon gets picked to do the honors for one episode!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some of the Trash Gordon segments were funny in a way; but when he took over ALL sponsor announcements for a season or two, Sesame Street became that much more predictable. I miss Gordon announcing the end of the show as himself, the way he and other characters did in the beginning. Now that Season 39 has the cast doing just that, I hope Gordon gets picked to do the honors for one episode!
He did in the first episode of the season.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I just hope that more than just a select handful get to do sponsor bits.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I was always partial to Roscoe Orman myself, not to mention that I've met him personally. (I posted that elsewhere in here some time ago.) As far as the humans go on SS, I wish they would showcase Bob and Susan more...they're the originals. I like some of the newer people on The Street, but I guess I'm "old school" too, (pardon the pun)