Who are you?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Holidays

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR

Groovy! Lint! I LOVE holidays!!

FOZ
Holidays are fun. Especially when you make them up.

Why I could delcare that tomorrow be Sock Day and everyone has to wear socks (on your feet, hands, etc. It doesn't matter). That's how much fun holidays are...

:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey everybody!! I am still good ol' Joggy, also known as Joggy the Inclore (anybody wanna know where THAT name came from? ask Emmy) or Joggy the Dutchguy. I got rid of my Dr. Teeth screenname because, in my Muppet Central history, I occasionally had people emailing me and asking whether I was the real Dr. Teeth or a fake. Plus, I feel much better with an original name than a name that's copyrighted by Henson.

And, unlike the people who are new here (whom I welcome right now), I am OLD here! Does that make me an Oldbie instead of a Newbie?

And uhm, something about me... I am 19, a bigtime Muppetfan, Musician, Artist, Dutch Weirdo, and a lot of fun at parties.

Isn't this cool?! Everybody who signs in right now can say that they've been in this forum "ever since the beginning"!

Joggy

Reaction score
Emmmmeeeeee

SOCK DAY! I am SO in favor of Sock Day! One thing though - can we do it in a weekend? My fellow students would probably make up weird theories about me if they saw me wearing all those socks...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Sammie:

Sammie, so good to see you! I love that picture of Phoebe. It's so you. LOL!

Animal

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!

I am still Animal, as I have been since May 1998!
My real name is Hans Jensen, I live in Denmark, and been a Muppet fan since 1981(I was only 2 years old!!!)

Like Joggy, I´m also a musician, and like Animal(the REAL one), I also play the drums!!!

Need to know anything else???LOL!

See YA!

HANS "Animal" JENSEN

Joggy

Reaction score
Hans:

Yes, there's so much more I want to know from you! Like, how's your nephew?! LOL!!! :8)

Animal

Reaction score
"Yes, there's so much more I want to know from you! Like, how's your nephew?"

Oh...he´s just fine! Give him a few more months and then I´ll start to watch Muppet Show with him...if my sister allows!LOL!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
YAAAAYYYY

Hey all, I'm Chelle. Sometimes poster. Always reader. Not to be confused with SuperGrover. You can call me Chelle or SuprG. Due to a strange convergence of the fates I got to work on MF. Although you can't reallly call it work when it's that cool. Thats where I found out about MC and it's supreme groovyness. Later taters!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Cindy

Hi Cindy! and everyone!

Hi My name's Zack, I live in Hollywood, have three kids, 4 cars, and a horse and none of that is ture!:stick_out_tongue:

well most of you all know me, i kept the same name ROWLF1, took me a bit to decide if i should change or not, i think not:wink:

well, i have NO web site's, but i have a rubber chicken!

Zack)Rowlf the, That sound's like something Kevin(Fozzie) would say,but he does have web sites,Dog.

matleo

Reaction score
hey all,
It's me good ole, curmudgeonly Matleo. And hello to all our new folk. It's so weird having a homecoming and we haven't really left each other. It's like the firsrt day of school, ya know?
Anyway, I think I've finally settled on my avatar, if any of youwere on last night you might have noticed it changing very two minutes, I may still play around to see if I an improve it a bit. We'll see. Se ya round the threads!!!

--Matt