Who are you?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ResidentLilly

Hey Ken! oh yeah good call with the with the chris pic insead of the nemesis, ahh! I mean first you would see Fozzie then Rowlf then the a creature that would look like it would eat them!:eek:

LOL! Zombies are my worst nightmare, but i love watching people play the games, and i give great navigation with my eye's when watching my brothers or friends play the games. i can't even pick up the controler, but if i could i have been told i could be a master at the games...ah no thanks, not after that horrible but happy endding nightmare i had the frist time i saw the game...It still gives me the shakes!

I couldn't wait to see the movie, and my friend and I saw it two days after it came out, you should have seen my face during the whole movie, but i didn't close my eyes once! i was just srunched up in a ball!

Zack)Rowlf the, the movie i think was VERY good, but this will sound funny coming from me, but the movie wasn't as gorry as i thought it would be,Dog.

I'm, gonna let my dog in now and lock all the doors....:eek:

Iggy35

Reaction score
So, this is the new place huh?
Hmmm not too shabby!
I like it! :smile:

Iggy35

SammieRose

Reaction score
Re: Sammie: Hola amiga!

Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Sammie, so good to see you! I love that picture of Phoebe. It's so you. LOL!
Cindy! Yes, I've been away for too long. I've missed you guys so much!! But I'm going to try and post more. Or at least stop by more. I haven't spoken to you guys in soooo long!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jackie, Emmy...

How'd I know you two gals would be Bert and Ernie in pics??? LOL!!

You two are too much!!

Emmy,
Sock day? That's cool. I will borrow the sock monkey puppet I made my friend, Dr. Lovemonkey.

later!
FOZ

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Howdy, I'm Billy from the old board too, used to be Travelling Matt, and still am. Hopefully, a few other Travelling Matts will be on board shortly from the old forum :smile:

I occationally do puppets, but my real passion is voice work

New forum looks great, and it's easy to use!
Keep up the good work, Phil and Cindy

- Billy :cool:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Joggy!

Originally posted by Joggy
SOCK DAY! I am SO in favor of Sock Day! One thing though - can we do it in a weekend? My fellow students would probably make up weird theories about me if they saw me wearing all those socks...
Sure, we can have it on the weekend, or you can skip classes and claim it as a religious holiday (I mean your a Muppet fan, and if you make sock puppets, isn't that celebrating the essence of Kermit?)...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Foz

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
How'd I know you two gals would be Bert and Ernie in pics??? LOL!!

You two are too much!!

Well, we're like Bert and Ernie (although we're both Ernie, but that would just be too confusing).

grouchman

Reaction score
finally made it...

...was grouchman...still grouchman...and ashamed to say i still owe one or two other forum members some emails. but like i said elsewhere...it's murder trying to use a computer with these fuzzy digitz!

much kudos to those who've put so much love and hard work into the creation of this muppet playground.