1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Cindy, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Andrea,

Great to see that you made it over to the new forum!

How are you doing? Still working at the Toy Store? Will they be carrying the line of Palisades Muppet Show figures?
  2. Amess

Amess New Member

Hey Phil!

I'm still getting my feet (flippers?) wet here...

Anyhoo....I'm working full time at a local hospital so I'm not at the toy store anymore and I really miss it. Maybe they'll let me work a few hours a week so I can get my toy fix! Though, I suppose this way a lot more money goes in the bank! I doubt they'll carry the Palisades line. I don't think it's the new owner's kind of thing. Next time I go by I'll ask.

-Andrea
  3. Phillip

Andrea,

Thanks for the update. We're glad you are doing well!

Congratulations on the new job!
  4. floyd pepper

floyd pepper New Member

Hi, you muppet freaks! ;)

I am completely new here... I just discovered this forum today!

I really liked the muppets when I was young(er), and lately I am becoming more interested again.... especially because of the return of the muppetshow on Dutch TV!!

Hope to come here more often....

groetjes/regards,

floyd pepper
  5. Joggy

Joggy Member

Hehey - another Dutch one! We're gonna take over! Wrahahah.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Calm down Joggy...

And WELCOME to the forum, Floyd Pepper!!

Your pal,
    FOZ
  7. I am still me.

Go figure.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Byron,

Don't feel bad because you are still you! You are a special individual, different from all the others but just as important.

I'm glad you're you, because if you weren't you, you'd be someone else, and we have NO idea who THAT is! But we know you, and we're all glad to know you. I don't want to know who you could have been if you weren't you because you are the friend I've known for a few years now and I like you.

So, be glad you're you. I'm glad you're you. I'm sure others are glad you're you...like your mom and dad for example--how do you think they would have felt raising a stranger??? EEK!!

Glad to know you,
    Your pal and mine,
    F:DZ
  9. I'm still me.

And I like me.

:)

All cause of an enthusiastic ol' bear! lol :D :)

(Had this been an '80s sitcom episode, Kev, your speech woulda been the climactic part about 23 minutes in where the sweet music starts.)
  10. Oh yeah, funny that you mention that...actually, there was a chance I wasn't me! See, my mom and dad wanted 2 kids (especially Mom), and after I was born, she got her tubes tied.

BUT...

After my 4-years-older-than-me sister was about 2, Mom got pregnant with an unidentified baby. Then she miscarried it (it was really early, they couldn't even tell what sex it would have been).

Then I came along, and Mom and Dad put a stop to little baby Summers's.

Soooooo...

In short, had that 2nd baby lived, Byron as you cyberly-know him would never have come along! :eek: Instead, there would be a Mystery Summers Offspring, and who knows what that woulda been like.

Yeesh...

I am glad I'm me...thanks Mommy and Daddy for not stoppin' the tubes 'fore I came out! :D

*is suddenly turnin' MC into Sex Education*

:o
  11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I will go throw up now.
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

That's funny Byron! I wouldn't have been me either! My mom had a miscarriage before me too! Just think, a world without Jackie! Sheesh! ;)
  13. Fozzie Bear

Mr. Byron, Ms. Jackie,

Can you please explain? Elmo doesn't understand! :D

My mom had her's done when I was like 15 or 16, not that she planned on having another bra...um, kid after me.

I'm glad Byron and Jackie are here. I would be sad without them.

I think.

Not that I would have known them if they weren't here. Gee. This is getting weird now.

What were we talking about before?

FOZ
  14. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hmmmmm...

If Jackie was not here, then would that mean that Joggy wouldn't be here?

Joggy is the Vice-Jackie, but if there is no Jackie, then there is no Vice-Jackie.

My head hurts from all of this thinking...
  15. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Jackie & Byron

Oh my gosh! Me too! my mom had a miscarriage before me as well, just think a world without Rowlf hats! (SOON GUYS! VERY SOON!)

Zack)Rowlf the,hmm..it makes me wonder thought, who would have been him..or her...a Muppet fan? nah! well, it's kinda sad:( But they gave me a life so i'm glad for that:) Dog.
  16. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

Hi,

I'm Markus. Another Michigan Muppet fan. I just discovered this thread as well because I was checking the new forums. I is a slow learner.

This community has really renewed my love for Muppets and puppets in general. Before lurking here, I hung around at a Lego for adults community. (another part of my childhood I refuse to let go of) But as time has passed, they've become a bitter people, and it has not been a happy place. Kind of strange really.

I have in the past directed a puppet team for many years (ooh, that makes me sound old. I'm 31) and will probably start a new one this fall thanks to new enthusiasm generated here.

I'm a binge-poster but sometimes just a lurker. So if you don't hear from me for short whiles, I'm pro'lly here, just quiet.

Thanks for being a happy community.

Markus
  17. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hey there Markus, welcome to the insanity!
  18. Phillip

Welcome aboard Markus! Glad you enjoy it here.
  19. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

I really do like it here. I've spent the last couple weeks reading all the articles and interviews and looking for books you all mentioned at my public library. I have some ideas forming about a kids program I'd like to do, and so much of this provides inspiration for me. It's also cool to see how the trailblazers have gone before me, and it'll keep me from reinventing the wheel.

Well I hope I don't sound to sappy with all my rantings.

Markus
  20. Fozzie Bear

Markus--HIYA HIYA HIYA!!!!

It's great to have you here! Hope you enjoy posting or lurking as the case may be...but, I hope to see more posting and less lurking...and don't let the insanity scare you off.

Sometimes we just post weird things---or blow up a penguin.

Either way, it's fun!

F:DZ