1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Cindy, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Who are you, your face?
  2. Bragi

Bragi New Member

ANYWAY...

I'm Bragi. Mar dragged me into MC sometime in 1999, so you could say I've been around for awhile. I do tend to disappear for long periods of time, though. Mostly when I'm travelling the world.

So... I'm Icelandic, and currently live in Iceland (although I'm moving to the US in August). I'm currently finishing my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, but I don't really know why I'm doing that, since I'm a full-time musician by profession. Well, mostly music... tiny bit of acting (Disney... yeah, baby!).
  3. Fozzie Bear

Hiya, Bragi!

Where are you moving to in the USA??

FOZ
  4. Ol' Buddy Bert

Ol' Buddy Bert New Member

Hi There,

I used to be the King of 8 but I recently abdicated my throne to become your Ol' Buddy Bert. I dunno...the name just seemed friendlier.

So, I'm still here lurking about...I just don't have much to say I guess.
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Hey man! Bert Avatars RULE!
  6. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: Whoops...

Yeah, that seems to be happening with a lot of posts around here. I'm having trouble keeping track of threads too. What I've been doing so far is logging in and checking all the new posts. Then I go to my CP and see who's replied to my subscribed threads... although the link to take me to the new posts I haven't seen in that thread doesn't always take me to the correct place.

I miss being able to pass a conversation back and forth between individuals due to the lack of notification when someone has responded to specififc posts.

Oh well. Anyway.... Hi Tom!
  7. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

8. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

I just found this topic today! :)

I was under the same name at the old board, except I had to leave out some vowels, due to Delphi's plot to limit the number of letters one can have in their name!!! Those oppressors!!

I still have yet to see/find the OTHER Mayhem from Delphi though (ELECMAYHEM). Where'd they go? :confused:
  9. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Michigan! Woo-hoo!!

Muppet fans in Michigan *are* rather hard to come across! I'm glad there's another one out there somehwere! :D

Always,
    Sammie
    P/S/ Sorry it took so long to respond!~
  10. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Ol Buddy Bert,

So glad you found the new place! It's great to see you again. Hope that everything is going well for you. I look forward to more posts from you. :)
  11. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I (think I) was under "Andrew Young" on Delphi. Now I'm "Buck Beaver." To borrow a phrase from an old friend, the new board looks spiffy.

Heck, I was just looking for an excuse to try out my new Avatar.

:)
  12. Lu775

Lu775 Member

heyyyyy, nice beaver!
    (to quote one of those Naked Gun movies....)
    How 'bout those Leafs, fellow Torontonian?
  13. Fozzie Bear

Memphis, Toronto Connection...

HEY! WE ARE FAMILY!!

Our local Central Hockey League Team, the Memphis RiverKings, is coached by Doug Shedden who used to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs, and we have some kind of affiliation with their team.

This year, we had Sebastian Centomo, Jonathan Gagnon, and Jacques Lariviere play on our team most of the season, and I think they were from the Leafs, right?

Anyhow, the 'Kings have been playing for 10 years and FINALLY, after Shedden's second year coaching here, we finally won the CHL President's Cup!

I love me some hockey! All sports rolled into one, AND it's artistic!

Later,
    FOZ
  14. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

They need to start winning again!

TY for the beaver compliment, nice fox you've got there yourself. Something you made yourself?
  15. Hey, this is SCARY_LARRY of the old boards. I can finally fit my entire name on the new one. It's great to be back with you again.

-"Scary" Larry Wolf
  16. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Hello

I'm still Muppet_dk.

my real name is Henrik Rytter from Denmark. And i've been a muppet fan since 1978 (1 year old). I've got a picture of myself from that time that I'am going to scan when I get the time.

I'am not that active on the forum because I don't have internet accesss from my home.

I'am currently working on an danish muppet page. I will post more on that later.
  17. Fozzie Bear

Hey, cool! It's a Denmarkian! Hope all is well and that you get that page up and running, sounds fun.

FOZ
  18. Martha

Martha New Member

Hi ho, all. I'm Martha; I was Martha (GROVERFAN) on the old boards. I'm not here as often as I used to be, but hope to check the boards a little more often than I have been.

Gotta get myself an avatar, too...
  19. Luke

Luke Active Member

Welcome back to the dark side Martha - glad you made it. Hope Andrea and the Penguin are ok !
  20. Amess

Amess New Member

The penguin and I are fine, thanks. Dark side is right.........I'm completely confused by all this cyber-techno stuff! :confused: -Andrea

That's why I'm here giving her a tutorial... I'm further into the Dark Side, I guess. Or is that the Far Side? - Martha