Who are you?

grouchman

Reaction score
it was on the set of "elmo in grouchland". i was one of a dozen additional muppeteers hired for the movie. (and that's what those emails i owe folks are about.) while i work mainly in voiceovers, some puppeteering on a long-gone local tv kiddie show in these parts gave me the qualifications to audition when the call went out for the wilmington, nc shoot.

carroll was absolutely wonderful and always tried to make time to talk with us when he was between takes.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
That sounds like a wonderful experience...I do voiceover stuff too (mostly cartoon and Muppet voices), but not at a professional level.

- Billy :cool:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I am Byron. Surprise, surprise.

Funny---I forgot my CAPS Lock was on, so it started to read, "i AM bYRON"---glad I noticed.

Yep---same ol' freak, same ol' stuff...

...except the new stuff...

scarecroe

Reaction score
scarecroe here, from the old Delphi forum :smile:

Glad to see that everyone's been plopping down into place in the new Muppet Central Forum by Jelsoft.

This place is gonna be great fun! Allow me to continue running around here and getting a good feel for the place :wink:

matleo

Reaction score
scarecroe

hey Scotty,
I was startin to wonder where you were! I love it hen the whole gang comes together!

--Matt

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Cindy

I used to be called "Muppetdann1" but now I'm "MuppetDanny"

take care:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Byron-

Love the Janice pic! LOL! How long 'till we see more of that groovy chick?

beaker

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am cory, or c0rrrreeeeeEEEEEEE! And I am super happy to be on here! This is so exciting to finally have a new forum...its like we're all meeting long lost friends and new faces(not to mention retired MC posters) on the campus of a Muppet University! ^_^
Anyays, big happy felt hugs to everyone on here!

///beaker///

(so happy I was able to get 'beaker', now I just need a cool avatar)