Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You didn't like the Frackle idea?

Well, there goes my creative juices down the drain!

That could be really funny! It sounds very Muppety! Give it a chance!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, It is Muppety but I know lots of people who would get to that point in the film and the rest would be just noncense. Why do they need to get proff that he didn't counterfeit Frackles? Why can't they ask the Frackels?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am thinking of posting the outline on here soon so that you can all send me your comments suggestians etc so that we can get on with the writing.

I also want to know what you think Kermit should be counterfeiting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooooopps

I meant, what is Kermit meant to be counterfeiting of course.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's the whole point! It is nonsense, and that brings us back to The Muppet Movie! How many times in that did you think it was just nonsense? Not that it's not the most emmotionally driven Muppet film, but there were points in that where it is just nonsense! That's what makes good comedy! We're not making the first ever fully serious Muppet film! We're trying to top VMMCM! Hae it funny as possible, but also have it very emotional. Sorry, that's just the way I feel.

If you really don't like the counterfeit Frackles, we can take it out. Just thought it would be funny.

Actually, let's put it to a vote. Who here would think it funny if Kermit were arrested for counterfeiting Frackles? (not Fraggles, mind you. Although, that might be twice as funny. Hmmph. How about Fraggles, Beau?):big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Besides, you don't need to think everything through. I go to a movie, I just sit there and enjoy it. I try not to think about how many times someone breaks the laws of physics. The Matrix? Total nonsense! Any Star Trek film? Complete nonsense! Star Wars? So much nonsense, I can't even begin to list it. And those aren't even comedies! Austin Powers? Total nonsense! Tommy Boy? Total nonsense! MIB? Complete nonsense! See? You don't need a film that you can understand for it to be good! Dumb and Dumber you don't even want to begin to think about!

By the way, anyone see a commercial yet for Dumb and Dumberer?

Sorry for yelling, Beau. Friends?:smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
yes, i have seen the preview for dumb and dumberer....its what hollywood folk call a tease cause it doesn't show any scenes of the new movie, just the title....

just some movie lingo i had to share..

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Technically, it's called a teaser trailer, but let's get back on trakc now.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
FRACKLES OR FRAGGLES!

(note: I paid off the voters! hehehehe! :big_grin:)

That's my vote.