1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Super Scooter, Dec 30, 2002.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

that's funny we are currently doing pantomime in drama class!!!

Sarah
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

HEY i did come up with something!!!! YAY! i think i said gonzo or something like that originally...

Sarah
  3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yes, Sarah, you did. You came up with quite a large portion of our movie.

You know, it's amazing (that's a nod at Kermit The Frog!:D)! Last year, I was thinking of doing this, and I came up with an almost identical storyline! Having it on here makes it a whole lot better, though, because it ties up a lot of loose ends.
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hey, Beauregard, did we ever come up with a place to put Gonzo's song to Camila? I think that's one of my better works!:D
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Where do you want it? In the rubber chicken factory I think. All the workers are Chickens so it could go their.
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Sure. Gonzo and Rizzo would be talking to one of the Rooster administrators (T.R. Rooster) and Gonzo's attention sort of fades away as he spots Camila. That's where his song goes. One thign we have to remember thoguh is, Gonzo NEVER knew which chicken was Camila. While they were making TMS, they could never remember what color eyes Camila had, so they just figured Gonzo didn't know either. We gotta put that in.
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Did you like the scenes I sent you? I can add or take away from them if you like.
  8. Beauregard

I was thinking he could sing the song then another chicken walks past a takes his full attention!!!
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I like the idea, but I don't know if it would work. Hmmm.

Here:

Gonzo is singing to Camila when a chicken walks by. Gonzo is distracted for a moment by the chicken, and Camila walks off. Another chicken comes on (different color eyes) and sits where Camila was. Gonzo looks back at "Camila" and continues his song.

How 'bout it? Good?
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

the chicken triangle...HAHAHA

Sarah
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Well, at least you like it. Do you like the idea, Beau? It makes Gonzo not quite so... well, I'm not sure what word to use here.

What did you think of the scenes I sent you, Beauregard?
  12. Beauregard

Scenes? Scenes?

*To camera*

Scenes?

Oh scenes. Those scenes. I can't remember now. What were they?
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*sigh*
    Poor slow Beau.

Hehe!

Just kiddin'. Er, you remember? The one where Scooter calls Kermit to warn him, and then the one where the bad guy is reading the newspaper and realizes Kermit has escaped? Those scenes???

Did you send your one scene to Fozzie? I liked it, I just think it could be expanded on.
  14. Beauregard

Oh those scenes!!!

I think they still need some work (Like mine) but they are quite good.

I got a reply from Foz. I'll send it to you later.
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Thanks, pally! I'd like to see what he added.

I agree, my scenes need work. I think I said that. I only worte them in an hour or so. I need to put more thought into it. We need great gags!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's new?:D Anymore scenes? I'm working on a few.

Hey, pez, Salmoto, you can start working on scenes anytime now. That's kinda the stage we're at, but we're still takin' ideas. OK?
  16. Beauregard

I'll send it to you. He has changed it compleatly. Obviously we will have to carry on taking it apart some more.
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yikes! We're going to have to take alot apart some more. But, at least the result will be good.

If you can, send it to me within the next fifteen minutes. Have to go soon.
  18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hmm? I guess we kinda lost our inputers. This is the Super Scooter, Beuaregard, Sarah_yzma show! Welcome one and all!
  19. Beauregard

Sorry Scoot didn't get your messege!!! *15 hours after he said 15 minutes*
  20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

He he! That's okay, Beau. I like the update on the scene, but, it needs work. Don't know exactly what, but... It does. Hmmm.

I'll get to work on some more. Send it to you soon!