Who Framed Kermit the Frog

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i want a copy too. i want to read it to see what you guys have wrote before you send it off to the henson people...

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I admit, the song is a bit like the one from Follow That Bird, but I don't want to make it exactly like it. I like that idea, but people would associate it too much with that. After all, they are both star songs.

sarah_yzma, you can have a copy of the outline when we have one!:big_grin:
Why? Did that happen in Follow that Bird?

I just think it is a bit tooo long to have just Kermit staring at the stars singing it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Why? Did that happen in Follow that Bird?
Er, sort of. Big Bird's looking up at the sky singing One Little Star, and then we see Maria singing it, then Snuffy, then all three. That was about them wishing they were all together again. The song I wrote is more about Kermit's realizaton that his life is going nowhere, that he'll never get what he always wanted. I don't know if that's what came across when I worte it, but that's what it's supposed to be about. I can make a few changes to it to bring across that realization.

Too long? Er, what about Rainbow Connection?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Er, sort of. Big Bird's looking up at the sky singing One Little Star, and then we see Maria singing it, then Snuffy, then all three. That was about them wishing they were all together again. The song I wrote is more about Kermit's realizaton that his life is going nowhere, that he'll never get what he always wanted. I don't know if that's what came across when I worte it, but that's what it's supposed to be about. I can make a few changes to it to bring across that realization.

Too long? Er, what about Rainbow Connection?
the premise of the song sounds pretty good to me. why don't you either 1. use the song, or 2. let a few people read the song and see what they think of it if it sounds like the song from follow that bird or not....just a few helpful suggestions!

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's not like the song from Follow That Bird except for two things. One, it's depressing
Two, kermit's singing about stars, wondering why they exist when life's so unfair. etc. etc. etc.

Also, the song takes place while he's staring out a window at the sky. I just think if we had them all singing it, it would be too associated with Follow That Bird.

If you want to read it, fine. e-mail me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter,

I have done some work on the ending, and I think that there won't be time to have the FIRST Muppet Show which I wanted so I've cut that out.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, sorry about that. Beau. I know hw much you really wanted that.