Who Framed Kermit the Frog

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well they could want some opportunity or job in a show...that's about all i can think of....what are the muppets doing when kermit is in jail...do we see living conditions, and such. that can include lots of muppets fast....like MFS did....

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Re: VERY IMPORTANT!

Originally posted by Super Scooter
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Everyone, I need you to list your favorite characters here so we can include them in teh script. For some reason, I don't think we've done a very good job in including something for everyone.
rowlf needs to be one of the top 5 characters in the movie, also try to have zoot say some stuff...he had some funny lines in gmc and also have lips say something too like a sentence or two

ryan

pezbalubah

Reaction score
My outline included small parts for Bean, Bunsen, Beaker, and Clifford and even a line for Zoot. If you wish to incorporate those in somehow...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Lips may or may not say anything, but he's included as a member of the Electric Mayhem.

Rowlf, I want him to be in the top ten at least. He's my second favorite character. (well, tied with Kermit at second)

Pez, I'm gonna have to re-read your outline. I actually don't remember a lot of it. Sounds good. Haven't heard from ya' in a while.

Beau, I like the idea behind your song, but I don't think it could work. My song was based (loosly) on hus "And now the band is playing very slow. And once again I'll get my coat and go, a lonly wall flower waiting by the wall without the will-power to face the music at all. Please, won't somebody dance with me. Start up a romance with me. etc. etc." Only funnier. It was in the Julie Andrews episode.

Er, I don't really like Bean Bunny, but I do want him in the movie. If you noticed, Beau, I also added something in for Statler and Waldorf. I was thinking we could cut to thay setting once in a while.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, sounds good, Scoot.

I was going through the out line last night thinking it was getting a bit long them I thought how much metter it'll be if it is a ten hour long screen-play cut down to two hours including only the best bits, soooo keep the ideas flowing.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, thinking of which, I wrote shorter, better songs so we can have more. One of which is much more emotional because it's shorter.

Just so you know, a screenplay usually runs about... 100 some-odd pages. Sometimes 175 or so. You'll have to look it up.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
yes, use rowlf, use zppt and lips and the rest of the electric mayhem....use your creative writing juices and put them in the movie where they are needed!!!

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
We try not to let our creative writing juices get all over the page, though we pore over the script sometimes.