Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Slim

Reaction score
Yeah...*&%# package designers...:big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
moooooohahahahahahah yeah actually I work for a goverment agency dedicated to taking down all these "So called action figure companies" if we have our way all you'll have is paperclips and clay, THE END IS AT HAND!!!!!!!:wink:

Slim

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys think Greg is playing...I'm seeing him over at his desk right now...laughing all sinister...ripping apart action figures, and throwing paper clips and clay all over the place. I think somebodies lost their mind! What do you think Travis? Ohh...he's sleeping....nevermind!

:big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
Actually I was mind linking with Indy....mind your biz nace!!

Slim

Reaction score
"mind linking with Indy"...see, I told you...he's crazy!

towels

Reaction score
Obviously there was a problem with the original question...
it should have read Who is employed by Palisades and posts here?
Between the posting, the sleeping, and the slipping into absent co-workers offices, I'm not sure how many of them I'd consider "working".

:big_grin:

(of course, I'm posting all day too...)

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I was not asleep. I was just resting my eyes... Really.

Seriously though, there are five of us here who post right now -- Mike, Ken, Greg, Keith, and myself... although I did post before I was an employee.

And no, you have not caught us on a good day. It's wacky and chaotic here ALL of the time. I mean, come on, it's a toy company. We know the value of having a good time...

But, it should be noted that we only post before work, after work, and during our lunch breaks... That goes for this forum, and any others that we might want to post on. We have to do it on our own time. The exceptions are, of course, when Greg comes on to tell you about the daily bit, or when Ken wants to get some immediate feedback. That kind of thing. It's work related, see?

Don't want you guys to get the impression that we just screw around all day... Especially when we only screw around 80% of the day... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

*Gets distracted* Oooh Greg, what is that? Clay and paperclips? My favorite childhood toy!! Woo hoo, can I play too?

Travis

beaker

Reaction score
>>>and what are they usernames? I know of ResidentLilly, and GLUE<<<

Don't forget frogboy4! Jamie, I kid!(sorry, I couldnt resist)