1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Corbet, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Corbet

Corbet New Member

ElecMayhem, that reminds me when on Simpsons, when Bart goes to the MAD Magazine offices, and the lady is talking about how this is a serious office and stuff, and then the door opens and you see all the crazy stuff going on.
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Man, I needed a good laugh today...
  3. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Travis neglected to tell you that he likes to sing "Im too sexy" all day long. I guess thats what he considers "work"
  4. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Do tell!

"I'm too sexy"? Well, is he? Maybe Travis has good reason to make this his personal theme song. :)
  5. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

You hear that boys? Ken's calling us out!!

Here's me, trying to run a little PR front for the team, to make it look like we actually do work, and Mr. Product Development has to go and blow it all out of the water!!

Fine -- you want the truth?

"I'm to sexy for this job, too sexy for this job, too sexy for this job, oh, Keith is such a slob."

Okay, I got nothing else. But yes, to answer your query Lu775, I am d*** sexy!! (Just don't go and check out my pic on the website to confirm that -- just trust me!!)

Travis
  6. GLUE

GLUE New Member

He's a sexy beast!!! but he can't sing worth a &$% ;)
  7. Slim

Slim New Member

I'm starting to worry about you two...
  8. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

What would you prefer Keith -- "It's Raining Men," perhaps?
  9. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I'm probably gonna regret asking this, but is there any dancing that accompanies your singing, Travis?
  10. Slim

Slim New Member

HA!!! Very funny...

And, Lu775 - Travis TRIES this thing he calls dancing...but it doesn't really work. It looks more like someone under the influence trying to skip....get what I'm saying...
  11. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I think that's called, "The white guys running man" lol
  12. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Is there dancing? IS THERE DANCING? You bet your sweet bippy there's dancing.

Who can sing and not dance? (and on that note, I actually dance WORSE than I sing.) I am aiming to get my singing and dancing immortalized in a daily bit... Of course, only after we highlight the bag of popcorn that I nearly lit on fire last week...

Maybe we can do a whole week's worth of "Travis-antic" oriented daily bits. I think the good, figure-buying public has earned it.

Huh, huh? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
  13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Sounds great!

a week of "Travis-fest" and I want a "dancin' Travis" figure too!
  14. Slim

Slim New Member

Lu775 - a week of "Travis-fest" and I want a "dancin' Travis" figure too!

Ohh geeze...now Travis IS dancing and singing all around the office.....HELP......HELP........AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
  15. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

a DANCING TRAVIS FIGURE -- are you hearing this Ken? Not THERE'S a club exclusive!!! We'll make millions!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  16. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Yeah Tell Travis " Hey Travis, why don't you put that popcorn on High 5 minutes" and he actually does it!!! "Hey travis why don't you pop that with this high powered blow torch" way to go big guy
  17. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Hey did you guys notice that the charred popcorn smell is almost gone now? It only took 6 days!!

In my defense, SOME microwaves DO take that long to pop the popcorn.
  18. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Dancing Travis with charred popcorn accesory. Comes with actual burned smell!
  19. Slim

Slim New Member

Lu775 - Dancing Travis with charred popcorn accesory. Comes with actual burned smell!

Now THAT'S funny...

Don't forget the alarm clock, can of paint, pillow, framed picture of Ken and invincibility pills...
  20. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Okay, I will SERIOUSLY hook someone up if they make an action figure of dancing Travis with the following accessories:

charred pop corn, alarm clock, can of paint, pillow, picture of Ken, and invincibility pills.

AWESOME!! I want one!!