Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Slim

Reaction score
Lu775 - can you draw as well?

We need someone to illustrate these episodes in a comic-type fashion. That would kick-*****!!!

GLUE

Reaction score
The storyline for the next one should have something to do with the popcorn incident....people all over the city have bags of popcorn cumbusting and a vaporous cloud of burnt popcorn is building over the city.

Slim

Reaction score
Yeah, that works. And, I love that I'm the evil villian....everybody knows that bad guys are cooler then good guys!!! Ok, lunch time has expired for the day....see ya'll later...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I can see that I work at the wrong company..I thought all office work was boring, but obviously toy companies are more fun than IBM...

hmm...this has gotta be the funniest thread ever...did anyone make a dancing travis figure yet???

fshow

Reaction score
I know I'm new to all of this forum stuff. But I think it's cool that you guys actually read what we say and care about what we have to say.
Most companies are to "cool" to care what their fans have to say and only look at sales and retuns margins but you guys actually interact with your fans. Plus the way you goof on each other really lets us know you really enjoy the work you do.
Keep up the great job.
Hay is there a spell check on this crazy thing.
Thanks!!

Lu775

Reaction score
no spell check, but people will be sure to mock ya if you make any really goofy errors. :smile: