Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Slim

Reaction score
Greg, you're scaring me! Have you had a history of violence towards animals??? You're Llama better watch out...

GLUE

Reaction score
Not really but, but when I was like 7 my sisters cat had like 15 kittens or something and we lost one for weeks. So my mom was taking us to the beach and she's like Greg go get the cooler (which was like one of those old tin 7up coolers) I find it, swing that baby open and enjoy the pure aroma of 3 weeks of air tight kitten. Man I still remember that. We still used the cooler though hmmmmmmmm sandwiches!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
You disgust me. Really man, that is sick.

You must have been so traumatized. It explains a lot.

GLUE

Reaction score
I mean it wasn't that bad, we had like 14 other kittens and the sandwiches were still pretty good. ummmm egg salad, my mom makes really good egg salad! And Dutch Lettuce, has anybody ever had Dutch lettuce here, that is good stuff!! If not find an Amish man and say I want dutch lettuce.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Just so you know, these three guys sit about six feet from each other in the office. They talk more on this forum than they do to EACH OTHER with their own mouths.

Hey I guess their mouths are occupied or something...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Hey I guess their mouths are occupied or something...
Burnt popcorn ? :big_grin:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, Horn was commenting on that today too. He was going to put us all in the same work space to see if we would Instant Messaged each other, or if we'd actually speak to each other.

I explained that the reason that we IM each other is that usually two of us are plotting something against the third. So now you know.

The forum is simply an extension of that -- one of us will write something, and sit there snickering until the other two jump on the board to check it out, and to try some kind of (dare I say) witty come back.

Not that I need to justify what we do. I mean, you know these guys. You try to speak to them as little as possible. They're freaks!!

We miss you Ken!!!

GLUE

Reaction score
Kens just jealous....when he's here we hardly see him, he stays in his cave and plays the LOTR soundtrack over and over and over. If you want to be part of our posse, just tell us man. Ain't no shame in it!:big_grin:

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Yeah, Horn was commenting on that today too. He was going to put us all in the same work space to see if we would Instant Messaged each other, or if we'd actually speak to each other.

I explained that the reason that we IM each other is that usually two of us are plotting something against the third. So now you know.
My friend and I lived in a tiny apartment in Burbank, CA and would IM each other all **** day. It's the fascination with the technology.

Sure, I COULD just talk, but then it's so much cooler to type the word B*TCH in a IM hit send, it goes across the country (to where IM's go when you hit send) then back to Burbank to pop up on his screen a mere 10 feet from me.

Then he had to ruin it all by moving to Florida! Where's the fun in sending insults to someone across the country?

jf