Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Lu775

Reaction score
invincibility pills? whoa, that would make it like,
"Super Dancin' Travis" burning popcorn by day, saving hundreds with his gift of song and uncoordinated dance by night!

Now I want the action figure, and the comic book!

Slim

Reaction score
Ok, lunch time is DONE!!! Back to work...talk to you guys later...

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Stupid short lunch. I forgot to eat.

Oh well, I'll just make some popcorn to snack on...

Slim

Reaction score
p.s. - Lu775.....THAT"S FUNNY.....:big_grin:

Lu775

Reaction score
Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 1

Fade in to the bedroom of Super Dancin' Travis (SDT). He
lays in bed, sleeping...pan to the bedside table, framed picture
of Ken (autographed, 'natch), and a clockradio at 11:59am. As it clicks to noon the alarm goes off (It's raining men blasts from the radio)

SDT: grumble, moan

SDT pulls his pillow over his head, unhappy to be woken from his slumber. The window blind snaps open, bright sunlight filling the room and we hear more incoherent moaning from SDT.
Cut to the kitchen, an automated coffee maker clicks on, and starts to brew. The smell of fresh coffee wafts over to the bedroom slowly coaxing SDT from the bed. He makes he way to the kitchen and grabs a cup of coffee, or 3.

Cut to, SDT up, out, dressed, walking into work. Happily singing "I'm too sexy" while in the elevator, the doors open and he enters the office.
Walking purposfully to the staff kitchen, he takes a bag of microwave popcorn from the cupboard. He puts it in the microwave and sets it to "high" for 5 minutes. After 4 minutes the bag begins to flame. The overwhelming smell of burnt popcorn permeates the entire office. Smoke billows from the microwave.

SDT: My work here is done.

SDT makes he way back home for a quick nap. Awake now, and visibly refreshed he pops a couple invincibility pills, and takes to the streets in his "super" persona.

He walks through creepy alleyways...in the obviously seedy side of town. Pan over to a line of people waiting for an ATM machine.
An unsavoury character also watching the ATM line....

SDT: This looks like a job for Super Dancing Travis!

SDT approaches the ATM line, and bursts into a medly of his greatest hits! Fancy footwork dazzles the crowd! The unsavoury character that was going to mug the ATM line gets confused by all the dancing and goes home. SDT Saves the Day!!!!

Old woman: God bless you Super Dancing Travis!

Episode One. The End.

Slim

Reaction score
HOLY $#^& that was hilarious. I am laughing my arse off!!! That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!!! You've gotta do Part 2 soon...and I want to make an appearence in it, ok? That was really good...

GLUE

Reaction score
That story's right on, but you have to work in the fact that Travis has a cat!!! Apparently it's fairly heavy too, like 500 pounds or something, I'll see it this weekend coming up. I think he just feeds it boiled eggs mixed with Mayo, neglect Travis, nnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeglect!!!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
My cat only weighs 30 pounds. (Ooh, there's a pack in for my action figure!!) He can't help it, he's big boned.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Lu775, I forgot -- that story rocks!! I am really waiting for someone to make me an action figure now. The story -- well, that can be the first few scenes of the feature film & comic book tie in!!

GLUE

Reaction score
I'm gonna report your &*$ , 30 pounds, thats the weight of a 2 year old not a cat. I can see you, "Here kitty have some more eggs, they'll trim you right up" meeeeeeoooowwww "Eat kitty, eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt, or face the dark side of my dirty boot muhawhawhawhaw" Thats sick Travis, you need help!!!