Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Lu775

Reaction score
Thanks, glad you guys like episode one. I tried to incorporate
the list of accesories you listed for the Dancing Travis action figure. (" the alarm clock, can of paint, pillow, framed picture of Ken and invincibility pills...")

So, if Slim is going to make an appearence in future episodes (assuming I keep slacking here at work) what accesories would he have?

GLUE

Reaction score
a knit hat, a crushed velvet blue shorts and pants set, a brown bag lunch with dorittos and a twix bar, a leash for his woman to take him for walks, a gerbil cage, a tupac poster, a tupac album and a 40!

Lu775

Reaction score
a leash and a gerbil cage? lol, this is gonna be interesting...

Slim

Reaction score
No Twix bar...Reese's Sticks!

Everything thing else works (except for the gerbil stuff...but, I'll let it slide...could be #$%@ funny!)

I can't wait to read this one...

GLUE

Reaction score
Make sure the leash is really short!!! :big_grin:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
And now it's time for an UNOFFICIAL Palisades contest...

No really. I will give a super-duper special prize to whoever makes me a Dancing Travis action figure. The accessories must be, as follows:

Alarm clock
Pillow
Framed Picture of Ken
A can of red paint
Burnt bag of popcorn
Invincibility Pills

w/ Stewart (the 30 pound cat -- orange, like Garfield) pack-in

Get yourself some sculpty, and submit your photos to:

Tallen@palisadestoys.com

Submissions must be received by Friday, September 13. A panel of judges (consisting of Keith, Greg, and myself) will select the winner. The top 5 entries will win something, but the grand prize winner will receive... oh, let's say, a WW Dr. Teeth. (I have one from BEFORE I worked at the company -- so I am not actually giving away Palisades freebies!! This one is my own!!)

Good luck!!

GLUE

Reaction score
Mohahahhahahah he posted no rules stating employees couldn't enter!! That WW Dr.Teeth is as good as mine!!! Oh wait I really don't want to spend free time sculpting Travis, might look a little weird! Plus I already have a WW Teeth.

Lu775

Reaction score
Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 2

Interior, Bedroom of Super Dancing Travis (SDT). He awakes from a mid-early-afternoon nap. His helper monkey scampers over to the bed with a danish on a tray.

SDT: Thanks little buddy! Did you bring one for Stewart? Hey, where is Stewart?

SDT begins to search around the apartment. Stewart's bed is empty. SDT heads to the closet and pulls out a large cooler.

SDT: (opening the cooler) Stewart, you in there? (to camera)
You never can be too careful- always make sure a pet isn't trapped in the family cooler.

Visibly worried, SDT checks the kitchen. Stewart's food bowl is empty, but a note sits on it. SDT unfolds the note, which reads:
"Take that you dancin' fool! Now who's got a cool cat?"

SDT: (Shaking his fist in the air) **** you Evil Slim!!!!!

Popping some invincibility pills SDT, in his super persona, takes off, singing of course, to find his catnapped friend. Pounding the streets, he searches for clues...anything that can lead him to Evil Slims lair. As he walks through a dark alley, something catches his eye. Well, his nose acutally....

SDT: (sniffing) Could it be? It is! Evil Slim's tell-tale Dorito scent! I must be near his lair!

Suddenly there is a noise behind him. SDT leaps behind a dumpster to conceal himself. A secret door opens into the alley from the large abandoned building beside it. Two people exit the building. The first, a hot chick. She is followed by someone..
SDT can't make out who it is. He's wearing a knit hat, and a blue crushed velvet outfit. And there's something, something around his neck....what was it?

Hot chick: Come on, let's go! I'm not waiting all day!

The the hot chick tugs a leash, yes a leash, in her hand that's connected to the guys neck. But that's not any leash, that's Stewart's leash! and that's not any guy, it's Evil Slim! As the Hot Chick drags Evil Slim for a walk, SDT manages to grab the door before it shuts. He starts to search the dorito smelling lair for Stewart.
Creeping through Evil Slims hideout, SDT sees something...something square, and furry.

Stewart: meow

SDT: Stewart? Is that you? where are ya buddy?

peering closer SDT realizes the square furry thing IS Stewart. Evil Slim had shoved him in a gerbil cage!

SDT: A gerbil cage?! How the **** did he fit my 30 pound cat in a gerbil cage? Oooooh that fiend! I'll get him!

SDT pulls the cage apart freeing Stewart. They pause for a celebatory dance.

SDT: (Sings "Just the 2 of Us")

Just then a door slams behind them. Evil Slim is back from his walk!

SDT: did you really think you could get away with this?!

Evil Slim: what are you gonna do about it? Dance at me?

SDT: (to stewart) Lets do it buddy! (they burst into a medley of Tupac rap, gettin' down with their own bad selves.)

Evil Slim: What the?

As Stewart break dances (distracting Evil Slim) SDT ties the end of the leash to a pipe on the wall. And then does a wicked jumping twirly move.

Evil Slim: (Realizing he's tied to the wall) Hey!

SDT: You can keep the leash. But stay away from my cat!
(to stewart) Good job Stewart. Lets go home and take a nap.

Episode 2. End.

Slim

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'm honestly laughing my arse off. Toooooo funny! That was even better then the original....you are good!!! That made my day!

*&%$ you, Super Dancing Travis, and you're little cat too...

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
That made my day!! One of the few instances where the sequel is better than the original.

two thumbs, and four big, fat paws up!!