Who's left?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'd love a Bean Bunny too! I'm not sure what outfit I'd like to see him in, though. Maybe Muppet Christmas Carol?

Reaction score
I would like to see Clueless Morgan from MTI. As well As an MTI playset. They could do the ship playset with Fozzie.

:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Oh yeah, I'd love a Bean Bunny too! I'm not sure what outfit I'd like to see him in, though. Maybe Muppet Christmas Carol?
Bean Bunny would be good too!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL, yeah I think we'd all like Bobo and Bean. :smile:

as for EOJBC I don't think Palisades has the right's to make figures of them, i'm sure they would be cool but I don't feel them as "musts". It would be neat is Disney and Palisades could contiune on after 2005 and branch off into other Muppet like lines maybe even inculding Bear in The Big Blue house but these would be seprate from the Muppets line now. again this is only me talking about it....in fact i kinda hope it doesn't happen...one day i plan to stop spending money;-)

Anyways I'd like a BOP Pig Link to go with my BOP Bear Fozzie and to finsh off the MTI set I say they should do Piggy with maybe pack in Flobear Anteater and a treasure chest, then Clueless Morgan with pack in Mad Monty or maybe Dead Tom, Then MTI Fozzie with maybe like a compus, sroll stash, and maybe a modle of the hispanoal?

as for MT figures, Phil Van Nuter is already beging made and is coming out in the next series 8 this summer. But I would like MT Bobo, Bell Hop Seymore and Pepe two pack maybe even MT nigel could be packed in with Bobo, but I also think maybe Bean Bunny could be pack in with Bobo instead if Ken said Bean mostlikey won't have his own card. Maybe Andy and Randy Pig, but that's kinda pushing it.

Of course If we go MT nigel I'd want TMS Nigel but i'd also want Droop too because MT Nigel and Droop are kinda relalted;-) I Hope Droop wins the pack in contest!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think that in order to feel as though are collection is complete we'd need Bobo and Bean. Then Police Link, MTI Fozzie & Piggy, MB Gonzo, Fozie, Rowlf & Scooter and Nurse Janice & Nurse Piggy would be needed to have a complete collection (All thremes have to be finished of)

Then MTI Bunsen & Beaker, Clueless Morgan, Mad Monty & Bellhop Seymour & Pepe would hust be icing on the cake.

Oh and Mahna Mahna and the Snowths but that may be pushing it. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yep King Prawn we think alike...well a lot of us here do;-) but don't forget Reg Robin! I'd really hope for Clueless because Polly really needs some other pirate and him and Polly are kinda a pair with there UK MT skits...That i've never seen.

The Narrator

Reaction score
I'll hop on the Clueless Morgan bandwagon, too. I've not been planning on getting the MTI figs, but I'd change my mind if Morgan came out. I'd also change my mind if there was an MTI playset (with Spa'am, perhaps?) or a Dead Tom fig. :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dude...

Unlikely as they are, I have to vote for Mahna Mahna and the Snowths... ****, I would buy TWO Mahna's if they came with only one Snowth apiece.

Also, I would love a two pack of the Frackles before I would buy another MTI fig. And who else wants Droop??? I know there's now 3 pages of text here with wants and desires for Muppet Figs, but I couldn't read it all... It's all MTI stuff anyway.. HAHAHAAH!!!!

I have a list as long as my arm, and I am probably the LEAST obsessed with this line on this message board. I just want Palisades to put out as many as they can and I will buy as many as I can. That's it and that's all. And if I need to construct a few on my own, so be it.

Ken and Krew are doing a phenomenal job so far, and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Peace!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know some that they havent made. How bout figures of the muppet central staff! a phillip chapman exclusive! I doubt they would bring those out though. lol.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's the thing: I bet Palisades is keeping a running total of our biggest desires and at some point--probably likely toward the end of the line--we'll start getting those that we really, really need.

There's been so much begging for the Mahna-Mahna 2 Snowth 3-pack that we are likely to get these in some form or fashion down the road. Just HAVE to!