Who's Your Favorite/Least Favorite TMS Character?

muppets2

Reaction score
My favorites are probably rowlf,Waldorf(dont like statler that much)Sam the eagle beaker,kermit ms piggy fozzie and dr teeth

My least favorites are pepe (jim henson didnt even approve of him),animal,elmo(hate him)crazy harry and lips (he didnt fit in) all the other muppets are pretty good (swedsih chef,gonzo,floyd,janice zoot,rizzo and all sesame street oh and honeydew too

:sympathy::sleep::attitude:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Least favorite: :confused: (he's always doing all those evil things to Beakie!)
Yeah, but it's not that Bunsen it trying to be "evil" to Beaker. He actually seems to care very much for Beaker. It's not that he's trying to hurt Beaker, he really doesn't think his experiments will go wrong, so he doesn't think he's putting Beaker in danger. Though needless to say the good Dr. Honeydew is usually always wrong about that, :eek::confused:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's not that Bunsen it trying to be "evil" to Beaker. He actually seems to care very much for Beaker. It's not that he's trying to hurt Beaker, he really doesn't think his experiments will go wrong, so he doesn't think he's putting Beaker in danger. Though needless to say the good Dr. Honeydew is usually always wrong about that,
Yeah but Bunsen often chuckles or gets some sort of evil pleasure out of it..... :search:

zns

Reaction score
Personally I don't have any least favorites. Each and every Muppet is just as fantastic in their own indiviual way. That's my one and only response. :mad::smile::embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah but Bunsen often chuckles or gets some sort of evil pleasure out of it..... :search:
I know! I didn't realize that when I was kid but sometimes he does seem to get a real kick out of it, lol.

muppets2

Reaction score
yea when i was wacthing the muppets go to walt disney world when beaker got a bucket on his head bunsen started laughing but he tried to hide it i guess he is kinda mean to beakie after all :confused::eek: