1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Whose autograph do you have?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by travellingpat, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

I have...

I have Brian Henson's Autograph on my Canon XLs Caera housing - Along with Kevin Smith... But I wouldn't consider Jason Mewes a muppet although he acts like one.

I also have Steve W's and What I think is an original Jim Signature, but i need to authenticate it. Also have Jane and John Henson's too
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I have the following autographs from when I attended the UK premiere and after party of Muppet Tresure Island in 1996.

To Chris, ''Thanks for being the Muppets biggest fan'' Brian Henson.

Hi Ho Kermit the Frog and Steve Whitmire

The Great Gonzo and Dave Goelz

Kissy Kissy Miss Piggy and Frank Oz

Hans Zimmer ( The Music Composer for MTI and Lion King).

Kevin Bishop (Jim Hawkins in MTI)

I also have........

a signed 8x10 of Jim Henson and The muppets.

An 8 x10 ..... Hi Christopher! Fraggles Rock!! Red!!! + Karen Prell

7X5 Kermit at a typewriter ''for Chris, Hi Ho, Kermit the Frog + Steve Whitmire

7x5 Kermit sat on globe to Chris Hi Ho! Kermit the Frog + Steve Whitmire

DisneyStore 'The Muppet Show' shoulder bag signed '' Hi Ho Kermit the Frog.''

Signed Index Card ''Many Thanks, Jim Henson and a hand drawn picture of Kermit.

I also have photographs of me with Steve Whitmire(1996, 2006)

Photo of Brian Henson signing my MTI book.

Frank Oz signing my MTI book.

Dave Goelz signing my MTI book.

Steve Whitmire and Kermit

Me and Kermit.

Me and the original 1976 Fozzie Bear puppet!

Great thread and very interesting to see what people have.

Chris
  3. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Man, you are so lucky!!!!! That party sounds like a blast!!!! :excited: I'm so jealous!!!:mad: :)
  4. ronhallau

ronhallau New Member

I have a Scooter styled crew jacket from TMS Jane Henson's niece gave to me 6 years ago. I can't remember her name sadly
    no autographs
  5. movielad

movielad New Member

Well, I have Jamie Coutier's (creative supervisor, The Creature Shop - before it closed) and Matt Bacon's autographs having picked up a copy of Matt's No Strings Attached when it was first published.

M.
  6. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I have Cheryl Henson's and Kevin Clash's too.
  7. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

Well, the sad thing is, my sister and I USED to have autographs from Sesame Street characters, but they're long gone. We wrote letters and got replies from Carroll Spinney with two 8x10 Big Bird photos and also got Bert and Ernie 8x10s signed by Jim Henson and Frank Oz. I can't remember if they were personalized or pre-signed photos, but all I know is we no longer have them. :(
  8. jaap

jaap Member

I got:
    Jim Henson & Frank Oz autograph on the LP record "Born to add"
    Frank Oz autograph on a printed picture of himself
    Jim Henson autograph on a first day envelope of some stamp that displayed his dog
    Jerry Juhl autograph on the program from november 2004 Tribeca film festival (Jim Henson celebration) & me with him on a photo.

Jaap
  9. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I know I'm bumping a really old thread, but could you tell us all of the Muppet Autographs you have? Or maybe post some pictures?
  10. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Please? I would really like to see what the Muppets' autographs from the 70's look like.
  11. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

I have an "Art of the Muppets" Poster autographed by Jane Henson, and a person note to me "Muppet Molly". I did meet her and Heather.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am hopefully working on Steve Whitmire's after I get this birthday card sent out to him that is obviously not gonna be there on his real birthday which is...tomorrow but better late then never. :p
  13. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I'm more about getting photos with the performers these days rather than getting autographs, but out of the Muppet performers who's autographs I DO have: Steve Whitmire's, Carroll Spinney's, Jane Henson, Cheryl Henson, Kevin Clash, Jerry Nelson and my personal achievement: Frank Oz's seen in my avatar! But I've met most of the key performers at this point but I've gotten photos with them.
  14. I'm about half and half (photos vs autographs), although it's probably leaning more towards autographs these days. I think circumstances sometimes dictate that. But there are times where I'll just bring a camera and not consider trying to get them to sign anything. One photo that I really just lucked into is of Jane Henson in front of Jim's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
    MelissaY1 likes this.
  15. Kermieuk

I added another autograph to my collection today.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy

A very happy Chris.
    MelissaY1 likes this.
  16. MelissaY1

Congratulations, Chris, on meeting Brian Henson! Where did you see him? I've met him twice now, once at a live performance of Stuffed and Unstrung (aka Puppet Up!) and once at a taping for Celebrity Apprentice. He was very nice about taking a pic with me as well.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  17. Kermieuk

Met him at puppet up too. It's here in the UK right now, I'm seeing the final performance in 3 hours!! Brian was very happy to sign my picture and have a photo taken with me. I also met him before in 1996!

Chris
  18. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Man, I'm reading all these posts feeling mega jealous! I sent a letter off to Steve Whitmire a few months ago, but I highly doubt I'll get anything back. The only way I'll ever get an autograph is if I fly to America and hunt them down.

Can anybody PM me with a reliable address other than the Sesame Workshop one. I'd really appreciate it!
  19. MelissaY1

Yeah Brian's really nice to the fans. Did you enjoy Puppet Up? I LOVED the show when I saw it. I hope they bring it back to NYC again soon.
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Not true. I sent a letter to Carrol Spinney at a Sesame address and got two awesome signed pictures from Big Bird and Oscar from him nearly a month later.
    muppetlover123 likes this.